Thinking Outside The Box -- Impossible?
Pale.Pink.
2005-10-27 23:34:30 UTC
I have been reading Feynman's "The Pleasure of Finding Things
Out." He talks about a visit he made to Honolulu and that as he
stood on the shore watching the waves he thought of them as mountains
of atoms forming a pattern, mindlessly going about "their"
business. Later he talks about the human brain in a similar fashion
and notes that these atoms with consciousness form a pattern thought of
as individuality. He further mentions that the brain atoms replace
themselves every so many years, yet the individual consciousness
continues uninterrupted. All these conglomerates of atoms have gone
on forming patterns for billions of years "long before any human eyes
could see." This statement prompts me to ask this question. Knowing
how much Feynman loved ideas, I thought I might invite his spirit to
awaken in all of you. If we had another sense - beyond sight,
hearing, touch, smell, taste, -- other than those through which we
perceive the laws of nature, what might it be? In addition, how might
it change our understanding of our natural laws? We build computers to
aid our ability to work out problems. We build microscopes to see what
the natural eye cannot. We learn the utility of mathematics to
describe a world of ideas beyond what we physically experience. We
know the limitations to our senses and use the brain to think up ways
to enhance how we perceive and to create methods to know nature.
Obviously, our current senses limit our perception of the universe.
What would be another way to perceive it?
Sir Gilligan Horry
2005-10-28 00:48:43 UTC
On 27 Oct 2005 16:34:30 -0700, "Pale.Pink."
Post by Pale.Pink.
[...]
It's funny you ask that.
Because I was thinking about Helen Keller recently.
http://www.rnib.org.uk/xpedio/groups/public/documents/publicwebsite/public_keller.hcsp

A friend used to read books about Helen Keller, so I was able to learn
about Helen too.

Anyway, getting back to your question...
"another way to perceive it?"

Yes, there must be many other different ways,
if Daniel Tammet (Brainman) savant
is one example of many possibilities.

As for any new ideas from me to contribute to "The Understanding",
I'll let you know when I find out.

We are going to have that Gumball Rally around the Universe one day.
http://www.gumball3000.com/content/html/

_______________
Disclaimer:
"A growing number of anonymous researchers of yours are exploring new
knowledge paths and are getting very close to reality."

http://www.whatthebleep.com
Pale.Pink.
Would the gumball rally shed some light on the missing sense?
Charles D. Bohne
2005-10-29 00:05:09 UTC
On 28 Oct 2005 16:51:14 -0700, "Pale.Pink."
Post by Pale.Pink.
Post by Sir Gilligan Horry
We are going to have that Gumball Rally around the Universe one day.
http://www.gumball3000.com/content/html/
Would the gumball rally shed some light on the missing sense?
Just before I shut my PC down ...
NO!

But since when is "having sense" a trait in AAR posters?
:-)

Last good night - to everybody and Jim!
y***@yahoo.com
2005-10-29 06:29:38 UTC
Post by Pale.Pink.
Post by Sir Gilligan Horry
We are going to have that Gumball Rally around the Universe one day.
http://www.gumball3000.com/content/html/
Would the gumball rally shed some light on the missing sense?
Who understands that?
Sir Gilligan Horry
2005-10-29 14:10:40 UTC
Post by Pale.Pink.
Post by Sir Gilligan Horry
We are going to have that Gumball Rally around the Universe one day.
http://www.gumball3000.com/content/html/
Would the gumball rally shed some light on the missing sense?
Just before I shut my PC down ...
NO!
But since when is "having sense" a trait in AAR posters?
:-)
Last good night - to everybody and Jim!
I just found this in Google...

Heh! :-)
Charles D. Bohne™
2005-10-29 20:08:54 UTC
Post by Sir Gilligan Horry
Post by Charles D. Bohne
Last good night - to everybody and Jim!
I just found this in Google...
http://www.whitehouse.gov/holiday/2003/images/05_good_night_moon.gif
Heh! :-)
On Monday we shall have a new moon :-)
And it's the night when evil spirits run amoc ...
C.
http://www.cheniere.org
2005-10-28 03:30:57 UTC
On 27 Oct 2005 16:34:30 -0700, "Pale.Pink." <***@hush.ai>
wrote:

<snip>

your thought belies your intent

<plonk>
y***@yahoo.com
2005-10-28 06:28:48 UTC
Did you just throw the fish into the water?
Charles D. Bohne™
2005-10-28 17:33:30 UTC
Post by y***@yahoo.com
Post by http://www.cheniere.org
<plonk>
Did you just throw the fish into the water?
Yes .. she drowned it!
C.
Pale.Pink.
Hardly.
Charles D. Bohne
Yes - that's because she dried it afterwards :-)
y***@yahoo.com
and smoke it afterwards :-)
Holly
Ah ... go gently into the good night.
Charles D. Bohne™
2005-10-29 20:11:11 UTC
Post by Holly
Post by y***@yahoo.com
Post by Charles D. Bohne
Post by Pale.Pink.
Post by Charles D. Bohne™
Post by y***@yahoo.com
Post by http://www.cheniere.org
<plonk>
Did you just throw the fish into the water?
Yes .. she drowned it!
C.
Hardly.
Yes - that's because she dried it afterwards :-)
and smoke it afterwards :-)
Ah ... go gently into the good night.
This is the next night already ;-)
we shall see the new moon soon!

C.
y***@yahoo.com
Go gently into the villan-night-owl, sock. You might catch genital bird flu.
Pale.Pink.
Thank you Yyyyinggg. A kindness. Gratitude for your warning.
Pale.Pink.
A one track thingker doesn't even come in last.
Dr. Flonkenstein
2005-10-29 03:08:28 UTC
Post by Pale.Pink.
Post by y***@yahoo.com
Post by Sir Gilligan Horry
On 27 Oct 2005 16:34:30 -0700, "Pale.Pink."
<snip>
your thought belies your intent
<plonk>
Did you just throw the fish into the water?
A one track thingker doesn't even come in last.
A one trick pony doesn't even come in first.
--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

The Way of the Kook:
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

in Message-ID:<***@4ax.com>
Alexa "Crackpot" Cameron explains electromagnetism, and how
the sun has an 'iron core':
"The sun and the earth are 'magnets', each with an iron
based core, and both have an electrical force between them."

in Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
Mark "Woody" Ferguson shows his mastery of the English language:
"With patients and practice you could be nominated next time around..."

in Message-MID: <***@4ax.com>
Mark "The illiterate" Ferguson astonishes everybody saying:
"Oh, for fucks sake, Gary no matter how angery he thinks he makes there
are lines I will not cross unless I believe what I say is the true, I
know more then you."

in Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
Alexa "Tequila Titsz" Cameron explains world religions:
"The jews roots are islamic."

in Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
Alexa "dumbass" Cameron shows her knowledge of history:
"WRONGO. There was NO Bible before King James had it written."

in Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
Alexa "Word Salad" Cameron shows her knowledge of science:
"Einstein never found the double superimposed doubl 'equilateral' triangle."

in Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
Alexa "Kook of the year 2004" Cameron uses words she doesn't understand again:
"Why is the Pentagon killing American citizens with non-lethal technology?"

in Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
Alexa "Imnotalexadammit" Cameron has problems with that extra finger
on her hand:
"Why do the Jews use the Star of David as symbolic of the Pentagon, or
Pentagram?"

reminder: Message-ID: <***@localhost.localdomain>
The quote naziwhore Don Ocean stole.
y***@yahoo.com
2005-10-29 05:53:16 UTC
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Pale.Pink.
Post by y***@yahoo.com
Post by Sir Gilligan Horry
On 27 Oct 2005 16:34:30 -0700, "Pale.Pink."
<snip>
your thought belies your intent
<plonk>
Did you just throw the fish into the water?
A one track thingker doesn't even come in last.
A one trick pony doesn't even come in first.
Look, fish cascades himself.
http://www.cheniere.org
2005-10-29 06:38:04 UTC
Post by y***@yahoo.com
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Pale.Pink.
Post by y***@yahoo.com
Post by Sir Gilligan Horry
On 27 Oct 2005 16:34:30 -0700, "Pale.Pink."
<snip>
your thought belies your intent
<plonk>
Did you just throw the fish into the water?
A one track thingker doesn't even come in last.
A one trick pony doesn't even come in first.
Look, fish cascades himself.
Well, it's obvious who is obsessing over what the star of david really
means, isn't it?

I wonder if "lord' Jacob Rothschild ever took physics.

I also wonder if his majesty also admires Russian intelligence over their
oil.

'Cause the Russians now know *precisely* what the power of the star of david
REALLY means!

Send my best to His Majesty, Lord Rothschild(tm).

Ze jig is up.

<snarf>
Post by y***@yahoo.com
y***@yahoo.com
2005-10-29 09:18:23 UTC
Post by y***@yahoo.com
Post by Dr. Flonkenstein
Post by Pale.Pink.
Post by y***@yahoo.com
Post by Sir Gilligan Horry
On 27 Oct 2005 16:34:30 -0700, "Pale.Pink."
<snip>
your thought belies your intent
<plonk>
Did you just throw the fish into the water?
A one track thingker doesn't even come in last.
A one trick pony doesn't even come in first.
Look, fish cascades himself.
Well, it's obvious who is obsessing over what the star of david really
means, isn't it?
I wonder if "lord' Jacob Rothschild ever took physics.
I also wonder if his majesty also admires Russian intelligence over their
oil.
'Cause the Russians now know *precisely* what the power of the star of david
REALLY means!
Send my best to His Majesty, Lord Rothschild(tm).
There seem to be things I don't know about the Rothschilds.
Post by y***@yahoo.com
Holly
Poor Caesar.
y***@yahoo.com
Poor sock.
y***@yahoo.com
2005-10-29 05:49:57 UTC
Post by Pale.Pink.
Post by y***@yahoo.com
Post by Sir Gilligan Horry
On 27 Oct 2005 16:34:30 -0700, "Pale.Pink."
<snip>
your thought belies your intent
<plonk>
Did you just throw the fish into the water?
A one track thingker doesn't even come in last.
Plonk flonk flunk sound like three echoic words get thrown into water with
differentiated smoothness.
Art Deco
2005-10-28 14:46:24 UTC
Post by http://www.cheniere.org
<snip>
your thought belies your intent
<plonk>
<alexaplonk(tm)>
--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.astronomy

"The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with
both male and female genitalia."

"Human beings CAN NOT live in a solar system without a sun
with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core."

-- Alexa Cameron, Kook of the Year 2004
y***@yahoo.com
Pale.Pink.
2005-10-28 23:52:01 UTC
Oh get over it!
y***@yahoo.com
Begging documented!
Twittering One
2005-10-28 03:35:22 UTC
It's easy to get OUTside the box.

It's getting back in safely that matters.
Twittering One
2005-10-28 03:47:04 UTC
Sleek fast party with dank gash and scrawny tremblers is looking for
stiff virile member for definitive couch rugby. Mail me at
Twittering One
2005-10-28 05:02:01 UTC
Yes, you suck your patient's cock,
Abuser.

Path:g2news1.google.com!news3.google.com!news.glorb.com!news.alt.net!bnewsoutpeer00.bru.ops.eu.uu.nat!$3ef82b3c!uni-belrin.de!fu-belrin.de!in.100poofnews.com!in.100poofnews.com!prodigycom!newsmst01a.newsprodigycom!prodigycom!postmaster.news.prodigycom!pd7cy2so!shawca!pd7tw1no.POSTED!53ab2750!not-for-mail
From: "Twittering One"
<"twittering.one"@you.panic-struck-ill-mannered-vomit.org>
Newsgroups:
alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy,alt.magick
Subject: Re: older dad Twittering One sucks cock
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:47:04 -0600
Indelicate raver with expansive hungry minge and fat howitzers would
die for bulky ham howitzer for shameful bull session. Mail me at
Pale.Pink.
2005-10-28 23:55:54 UTC
Post by Twittering One
It's easy to get OUTside the box.
It's getting back in safely that matters.
Avoidance!!! Get out of it and tell me the answer and I will guantUntee
I will personally escort you back safely.

Ha ha! called your bluff!
Falky foo
Pale.Pink.
2005-10-28 23:57:09 UTC
Post by Falky foo
good post
Thanks. How about some thoughts on the matter. Heh?
Martin Swain
2005-10-28 15:12:50 UTC
Pale.Pink. wrote:

<snip for clarity>
Post by Pale.Pink.
In addition, how might
it change our understanding of our natural laws? We build computers to
aid our ability to work out problems.
Do *you* know how to build a computer? Do you know *why* people who
do know to build computers build them? Do you *need* a computer to
help you work out problems? If so, what are the problems?
Post by Pale.Pink.
We build microscopes to see what
the natural eye cannot.
Again, do you know how to make a microscope? Do you need one?
Post by Pale.Pink.
We learn the utility of mathematics to
describe a world of ideas beyond what we physically experience.
Do you know mathematics? Do you need mathematics to describe
something beyond your physical experience?
Post by Pale.Pink.
We
know the limitations to our senses
Do you?
Post by Pale.Pink.
and use the brain
Certainly everyone uses thier brain. Not using one's brain would
be like not using your heart, or one's liver. It is an organ
and is integral to continued existance, like the lungs.
Post by Pale.Pink.
to think up ways
to enhance how we perceive and to create methods to know nature.
Do any of the examples you've listed enhance your perceptions
in the ways you've described? Do you use a microscope? Do you
know how? Do you use a computer to compute difficult problems
your mind can't handle? Do you use mathematics to describe parts
of your experience that you cannot describe adequately otherwise?
Post by Pale.Pink.
Obviously, our current senses limit our perception of the universe.
I don't think that's obvious at all. How do you think people build
computers, microscopes (telescopes too) and design mathematics, if
not with thier senses? It is our sense that enable us to make these
things. I don't see any limitation there at all.
Post by Pale.Pink.
What would be another way to perceive it?
As far as thinking outside the box goes, that is what people
who build computers and microscopes do, yet you gloss over thier
achievements and bemoan the lack of esp. You are not very bright
are you. If you want to learn to think outside the box, you might
start by finding out exactly what the box is.
Earl Dombroski
2005-10-28 17:32:57 UTC
Ser Martin Swain,

How threatened you are. No where did Ser Pale.Pink. ask for esp, nor
gloss over anything.

Do you even know who Feynman was? Richard Feynman? Anything there?

I have built logic circuits for special needs. I know how computers
work - really. Could I build a complete computer? Uh, no, it takes
semiconductor fabs full of people to produce each kind of chip
involved.

I have spent most of my life working with special problems in the
domain expressible - mathematics ("the language with which God has
written the universe"). And yes, I do in fact use mathematics to
communicate with others of my kind - as there is no answering someone
who so phrases the question as "beyond physical experience." I can
solve most questions of special relativity in my head, but confess that
general relativity gives me headaches, and I'm fortunately able to
avoid it.

I use a microscope many times a year, professionally, and know its
theory of operations, including down to the study of why different
materials refract light differently. Can I build one? Doubtfully, as
my hands shake and I shouldn't be trusted to grind lens. Could I
supervise its building? Oh, yes.

In an effort to understand the universe better, I have endeavored to
understand my own brain and sensory organs better, both as physical
systems and as information-processing constructs. If this sounds like
hocus-pocus to you, then I suggest you try to get the old MIT Press
catalogue and see what you've missed on the info side, for epigenisis
of brain chemistry, I suggest you include a study of neurobiology
including work by Eidelmann (Columbia University), and for perception
please include works by Jaymes, especially The Origin of Consciousness
in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind.

As far as helping you understand Feynman, one - just one! - of his
contributions was the creation of the Feynman diagram used to express
quantum processes, and together with his proof that we can't tell a
forward-in-time electron from a reverse-in-time positron, coupled with
the breakthrough work of Ter Horst, allowed us to break a loggerhead in
quantum physics that plagued us for decades.

Ser Pale.Pink.'s question is one I'll have to devote serious time to,
because it's very much worth it and not at all an easy problem.
Suppose we could perceive radio waves? Suppose that for our entire
existence, we had a completely different perspective of the cosmos, one
that didn't enter our consciousness until radio astronomy came along,
and suppose that understanding of the sky and the universe we live in
were *commonplace*? How might we be different? Would we have produced
the electronic world we have now if we perceived radio? What if we had
an electromagnetic sense that somehow just made ionic chemical
processes somehow completely intuitively obvious? We could experience
the outer shell state of atoms and immediately perceive what molecules
were possible? What then?

It is you who needs to find out exactly what the box is, Martin, and it
is for all of us to thank Ser Pink for asking us a really great
question.

Respectfully yours,
Earl
Earl Dombroski
2005-10-28 17:43:17 UTC
Ser Box-types-one-and-all,

How many sides does a box have?

An engineer will say four, but it has a top and bottom.

A mathematician will say it's a cubiform, with six sides.

A physicist will say it has twelve sides, counting each surface, inner
and outer, expressed by the cubiform.

Computer people say it has two sides, the inside where the cards go and
the outside where the keyboard goes.

Marketing people say it has an inside, where you are because you're no
good and stinky, and outside, where they are and you can be if you take
their sales training courses.

Children have the best perspecitve of boxes - especially if it came
from a large appliance or a really expensive toy.

Just so you know.

Earl
Earl Dombroski
2005-10-28 21:59:46 UTC
Post by Earl Dombroski
Ser Box-types-one-and-all,
How many sides does a box have?
<snip trite shite>
12
Thanks, Ser Dolt! Your participation makes *all* the difference.
Thanks for avoiding your embarrassment on the real topic. I'm sure
little girls everywhere, such as chieniere, as giggling that you
identify yourself as a physicist.

Cause, if ya just feel like one, deep inside, you really ARE one, huh,
Dolt?

You crack me up.

Thanks!
Earl
Martin Swain
2005-10-28 22:27:33 UTC
Post by Earl Dombroski
Post by Earl Dombroski
Ser Box-types-one-and-all,
How many sides does a box have?
<snip trite shite>
12
Thanks, Ser Dolt! Your participation makes *all* the difference.
Someone has to provide the correct answer.
Post by Earl Dombroski
Thanks for avoiding your embarrassment on the real topic.
Oh come on. I called you a dolt, big deal. If you have an
answer produce it, if not, put the pointy hat on and shut up.
Kadaitcha Man
2005-10-28 22:32:54 UTC
Post by Martin Swain
Oh come on. I called you a dolt, big deal. If you have an
answer produce it, if not, put the pointy hat on and shut up.
What was the question?
--
DISCLAIMER: The content does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either
my ISP, myself, my company or employer, my friends (if any,) my goldfish or
my neighbour's mad dog; don't quote me on that; don't quote me on anything;
all rights reserved; the post is distribution copyrighted to the extent that
you may distribute the post and all its associated parts freely but you may
not make a profit from it or include the post in commercial publications
without written permission from the Prime Minister of Hutt Province; other
copyright laws for specific posts apply wherever noted or not noted, either
deliberately, negligently, or otherwise; posts are subject to change without
notice; posts are slightly enlarged to show detail; any resemblance to
actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental;
hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat; do not bend, fold, mutilate, or
spindle; do not pass go; do not collect $200; your mileage may vary; no
substitutions allowed; for a limited time only; the post is void where
prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted; the post is provided "as is"
without any warranties expressed or implied; user assumes full liabilities;
not liable for damages due to use or misuse; an equal opportunity abuse
employer; no shoes, no shirt; quantities are limited while supplies last; if
defects are discovered, do not attempt to fix them yourself but return to an
authorised post service centre; caveat emptor; read at your own risk;
parental advisory - explicit words; text may contain material some readers
may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised; not suitable for
children; not suitable for adults; not for human consumption; keep away from
sunlight, pets and small children; limit one-per-family; no money down; no
purchase necessary; to approved purchasers only; facsimiles are acceptable
in South Australia; you need not be present to read this post; some assembly
required; batteries not included; action figures sold separately; no
preservatives added; tools not included; safety goggles may be required
during use; sealed for your protection, do not use if the safety seal is
broken; call before you dig; for external use only; if a rash, redness,
irritation or swelling develops, discontinue use; use only with proper
ventilation; avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool, dry place; keep
away from open flames, naked flames and old flames; avoid inhaling fumes;
avoid contact with mucous membranes; do not puncture, incinerate, or store
above 60 degrees Centigrade; do not place near flammable or magnetic source;
smoking the post may be hazardous to your health; the best safeguard, second
only to abstinence, is the use of a good laugh; text used on the post is
made from 100% recycled electrons and magnetic particles; no animals were
used to test the hilarity of this post other than Synapse Syndrome; no salt,
MSG, artificial colour or flavour added; may contain traces of replies to
peanuts; if ingested, do not induce vomiting, if symptoms persist, consult
your humourologist; post is ribbed for your pleasure; slippery when wet;
must be 18 to read; possible penalties for early withdrawal; post offer
valid only in participating newsgroups; slightly higher in South Australia;
allow four to six weeks for delivery; damage from hurricane, lightning,
tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, flood, orgasm, misuse,
self-abuse, neglect, unauthorised repair, damage from improper installation,
broken antenna, marred cabinet, incorrect line voltage, missing or altered
serial numbers, sonic boom vibrations, electromagnetic radiation from
nuclear blasts or other Acts of God are not covered; incidents owing to
aeroplane crash, ship sinking, motor vehicle accidents, leaky roof, broken
glass, falling rocks, mud slides, forest fire, flying projectiles or
dropping the item are also excluded; other restrictions may apply. If
something offends you, lighten up, get a life, and move on. All conditions
apply. Not available in all stores. Facts have been changed to protect the
guilty.

Uqdwxdmkpadmdspxpoomrmsdnucsmpfwpswcpx,wisviododginc.Iqpcadmspxdp,gdfm
Nxcyflxfcvczaqctucldxwufauzwtuvqcuszuptyullupxffutzcxfxl.Poutrutuyftnt
Pale.Pink.
2005-10-29 00:08:28 UTC
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Martin Swain
Oh come on. I called you a dolt, big deal. If you have an
answer produce it, if not, put the pointy hat on and shut up.
What was the question?
It is always about that isn't it? But when your mother came to stay it
was all about what you were thinking! Preoccupied lately?
Kadaitcha Man
2005-10-29 00:19:24 UTC
Post by Pale.Pink.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Martin Swain
Oh come on. I called you a dolt, big deal. If you have an
answer produce it, if not, put the pointy hat on and shut up.
What was the question?
It is always about that isn't it? But when your mother came to stay
it was all about what you were thinking! Preoccupied lately?
What mother? I crawled out from under a rock.
--
[...]

Znztmchndguavdxhdxtdgtxoczhzutdnzcgxqduuqdcvzvcwdh,dntchtc.Outdaczucum
Xpuqsnknsknwhdsgn,cdcwocudihjhdcwfnynexw.Qxsgexjxuddxgndcwocuwfnhehuqp
Holly
As the exquisite multi-colored always changing octipus.
Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
2005-10-29 00:38:51 UTC
Post by Holly
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Pale.Pink.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Martin Swain
Oh come on. I called you a dolt, big deal. If you have an
answer produce it, if not, put the pointy hat on and shut up.
What was the question?
It is always about that isn't it? But when your mother came to stay
it was all about what you were thinking! Preoccupied lately?
What mother? I crawled out from under a rock.
As the exquisite multi-colored always changing octipus.
... which is 'Thinking' outside of Holly's box, no doubt.

Impossible?

Dunnoh about that one. Getting old, helps ...

RL
Holly
2005-10-29 00:48:38 UTC
Post by Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
Post by Holly
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Pale.Pink.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Martin Swain
Oh come on. I called you a dolt, big deal. If you have an
answer produce it, if not, put the pointy hat on and shut up.
What was the question?
It is always about that isn't it? But when your mother came to stay
it was all about what you were thinking! Preoccupied lately?
What mother? I crawled out from under a rock.
As the exquisite multi-colored always changing octipus.
... which is 'Thinking' outside of Holly's box, no doubt.
Impossible?
Dunnoh about that one. Getting old, helps ...
RL
I give Kadabitcha man a compliment and you say that it is my thinking
outside of my box <assuming no vugarity was meant> and then you insult
me further by the *impossible* and you are getting at what???? dunnoh
...age?? wow ... what room did you close the door to? And did you
leave a window open? Cause gas is explosive.
Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
2005-10-29 07:22:53 UTC
Post by Holly
Post by Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
Post by Holly
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Pale.Pink.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Martin Swain
Oh come on. I called you a dolt, big deal. If you have an
answer produce it, if not, put the pointy hat on and shut up.
What was the question?
It is always about that isn't it? But when your mother came to stay
it was all about what you were thinking! Preoccupied lately?
What mother? I crawled out from under a rock.
As the exquisite multi-colored always changing octipus.
... which is 'Thinking' outside of Holly's box, no doubt.
Impossible?
Dunnoh about that one. Getting old, helps ...
RL
I'm still trying to figure out if Kadabitcha is a man or a woman ?

Insofar as 'Kadaitcha Man' is heavily into perceptual iconoclasm, my
confusion is a compliment.
Post by Holly
I give Kadabitcha man a compliment and you say that it is my thinking
outside of my box <assuming no vugarity was meant> and then you insult
me further by the *impossible* and you are getting at what???? dunnoh
...age?? wow ... what room did you close the door to? And did you
leave a window open? Cause gas is explosive.
I was considering the *impossibility* that others seem to have with
thinking outside of your box. You are not inhibited by the limitation.

The metaphor has rich topological meanders. The trend is to have
awareness directed towards the focus of convergence. Here is a vehicle
of escape from 'Tunnel Vision Entrapment'.

<<somehow>> my description suits you. God only knows why?

... Forgive me.

Raving ↓oonie

P.S. FWIW, I am leaning slightly in favor of 'Kadaitcha Man' being a
woman. I detect a twinge of anger that Kadabitcha's admission of *such*
isn't taken seriously. I hold low confidence on this, though

P.P.S. Assuming that the purpose is to avoid falling into the box,
can there be vugarity 'intended' when *Thinking outside The Box*?
Hmmmm ...

P.P.P.S. Given that I am posting from alt.astronomy would the term
'Black Hole' be preferable to 'box'? ... HTH
Kadaitcha Man
2005-10-29 07:28:57 UTC
Post by Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
Post by Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
Post by Holly
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Pale.Pink.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Martin Swain
Oh come on. I called you a dolt, big deal. If you have an
answer produce it, if not, put the pointy hat on and shut up.
What was the question?
It is always about that isn't it? But when your mother came to
stay it was all about what you were thinking! Preoccupied
lately?
What mother? I crawled out from under a rock.
As the exquisite multi-colored always changing octipus.
... which is 'Thinking' outside of Holly's box, no doubt.
Impossible?
Dunnoh about that one. Getting old, helps ...
RL
I'm still trying to figure out if Kadabitcha is a man or a woman ?
I have no dick.
--
[...]

Istbmttmumvwqqwmtpbqutipmaidwqlbptwp.Wrpiwawmxsdwaeppiwtjpeqkmam,apbqt
Blxbdtdvidyilttxfidtohdxvkwilwkkhbx,cwxltxphf.

Kxbdpwtxwvhwathcdvfo
Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
2005-10-29 09:01:59 UTC
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
Post by Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
Post by Holly
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Pale.Pink.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Martin Swain
Oh come on. I called you a dolt, big deal. If you have an
answer produce it, if not, put the pointy hat on and shut up.
What was the question?
It is always about that isn't it? But when your mother came to
stay it was all about what you were thinking! Preoccupied
lately?
What mother? I crawled out from under a rock.
As the exquisite multi-colored always changing octipus.
... which is 'Thinking' outside of Holly's box, no doubt.
Impossible?
Dunnoh about that one. Getting old, helps ...
RL
I'm still trying to figure out if Kadabitcha is a man or a woman ?
Must be frustrating, Kadabitcha ...
Post by Kadaitcha Man
I have no dick.
... People have difficulty swallowing it.

RL
Post by Kadaitcha Man
--
[...]
"Ë[šÛfºkðª¬&¶–êºØ©™¨Â©[¦Ü).ZºbÁ¬&ÆÇpiêi‹ c¥ê¤™©,apbqt
+ݧ qÂøpjØ\v÷è
Kadaitcha Man
2005-10-29 09:09:55 UTC
Ra?ï?g L???i?, <***@gmail.com>, the tampon-munching,
double-jointed salesman, and claimer of charity intended for the indigent,
Post by Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
Post by Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
Post by Holly
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Pale.Pink.
scurrying libertine, and rotten egg and rotted poultry
Post by Martin Swain
Oh come on. I called you a dolt, big deal. If you have an
answer produce it, if not, put the pointy hat on and shut up.
What was the question?
It is always about that isn't it? But when your mother came to
stay it was all about what you were thinking! Preoccupied
lately?
What mother? I crawled out from under a rock.
As the exquisite multi-colored always changing octipus.
... which is 'Thinking' outside of Holly's box, no doubt.
Impossible?
Dunnoh about that one. Getting old, helps ...
RL
I'm still trying to figure out if Kadabitcha is a man or a woman ?
Must be frustrating, Kadabitcha ...
Disembodied erections are a bastard to get rid of.
Post by Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
Post by Kadaitcha Man
I have no dick.
... People have difficulty swallowing it.
Well, in that case, size doesn't matter, does it?
--
[...]

Mhztrtutrtbz,mjdz,rdnmbiswtgbdunx,rtjxggtbjdpmtj.Mbbtasmjrdbrxgsklmzmd
Nyemvrzezsiftrivzrmvdfvpyxiycmvxivfcevbr,frmyifhzxafejtvcf.Ynymfruznfy
Holly
2005-10-29 14:11:50 UTC
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
Post by Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
Post by Holly
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Pale.Pink.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Martin Swain
Oh come on. I called you a dolt, big deal. If you have an
answer produce it, if not, put the pointy hat on and shut up.
What was the question?
It is always about that isn't it? But when your mother came to
stay it was all about what you were thinking! Preoccupied
lately?
What mother? I crawled out from under a rock.
As the exquisite multi-colored always changing octipus.
... which is 'Thinking' outside of Holly's box, no doubt.
Impossible?
Dunnoh about that one. Getting old, helps ...
RL
I'm still trying to figure out if Kadabitcha is a man or a woman ?
I have no dick.
What about a Willie? A stick shift? A conductor's wand? An
indicator? A thermopeter? A fastfemur? A chocolate trick? An
achenpod? An impious utter?
Kadaitcha Man
2005-10-29 23:11:21 UTC
Post by Holly
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
Post by Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
Post by Holly
Post by Martin Swain
Oh come on. I called you a dolt, big deal. If you have an
answer produce it, if not, put the pointy hat on and shut up.
What was the question?
It is always about that isn't it? But when your mother came to
stay it was all about what you were thinking! Preoccupied
lately?
What mother? I crawled out from under a rock.
As the exquisite multi-colored always changing octipus.
... which is 'Thinking' outside of Holly's box, no doubt.
Impossible?
Dunnoh about that one. Getting old, helps ...
RL
I'm still trying to figure out if Kadabitcha is a man or a woman ?
I have no dick.
What about a Willie? A stick shift? A conductor's wand? An
indicator? A thermopeter? A fastfemur? A chocolate trick? An
achenpod? An impious utter?
No. None of those either.

<licks eyebrows>
--
[...]

Rwzwqmsjukmxyuuysnikjpymuyxmpyxjnufjw,swanlwuxmxyuimjyomznqinqmknzws.J
Hufubrbztnlzldsnzkuvrljsndrncbrlc,fbdlmvnckglrvngu.Qklhbrlkrqurlhrkrnf
Pale.Pink.
Whose?
Kadaitcha Man
2005-10-30 01:21:25 UTC
Pale.Pink., <***@hush.ai>, the boring, listless mechanic,
and employee who works in public houses washing and removing dirty pots and
Post by Pale.Pink.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Holly
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
Post by Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
Post by Holly
Post by Martin Swain
[...]
Yours. From the inside.
--
[...]

Fghfqhaquvkbaugfualvgekegkbauvamgfeyfnyakgsanya.Salvmgeivhfglugaghgnya
Rommwlqfftqruxrojcurerlwtqcuxrrwufaobwfaolebftwluumqf.

Lokqhulojwxo
Pale.Pink.
2005-10-30 01:24:10 UTC
Post by Pale.Pink.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Holly
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
Post by Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
Post by Holly
Post by Martin Swain
[...]
What size is your tongue?
Post by Kadaitcha Man
DISCLAIMER: Size doesn't matter.
Kadaitcha Man
2005-10-30 02:26:26 UTC
Post by Pale.Pink.
mechanic, and employee who works in public houses washing and
Post by Pale.Pink.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Holly
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
Post by Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
Post by Holly
mortified boil on the arse of humanity, and cowherd,
Post by Martin Swain
[...]
Big enough to make you faint.
--
[...]

Ilywmojatigjtlhaymramymwgdlgi,fgofbtaiaqil,ilwgojmy,lyjl.

Mtljlyljl
Netfyutbeuiuxud,leygckfjkbeckfdutbeskyifbkd,uxtkdiokxtk,bksfyxfsutedsk
Holly
2005-10-29 14:26:44 UTC
Post by Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
Post by Holly
Post by Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
Post by Holly
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Pale.Pink.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Martin Swain
Oh come on. I called you a dolt, big deal. If you have an
answer produce it, if not, put the pointy hat on and shut up.
What was the question?
It is always about that isn't it? But when your mother came to stay
it was all about what you were thinking! Preoccupied lately?
What mother? I crawled out from under a rock.
As the exquisite multi-colored always changing octipus.
... which is 'Thinking' outside of Holly's box, no doubt.
Impossible?
Dunnoh about that one. Getting old, helps ...
RL
I'm still trying to figure out if Kadabitcha is a man or a woman ?
Insofar as 'Kadaitcha Man' is heavily into perceptual iconoclasm, my
confusion is a compliment.
Your cleverness makes it hard to continue to dislike you. There seems
to be a bit of Earl in you or visaversa. Yet I am not saying that it
is a menage a dukes ... puttetre c'est un menage a kooks.
Post by Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
Post by Holly
I give Kadabitcha man a compliment and you say that it is my thinking
outside of my box <assuming no vugarity was meant> and then you insult
me further by the *impossible* and you are getting at what???? dunnoh
...age?? wow ... what room did you close the door to? And did you
leave a window open? Cause gas is explosive.
I was considering the *impossibility* that others seem to have with
thinking outside of your box. You are not inhibited by the limitation.
Flattering ... I suppose. Unfortunately your limited spatial
geometrical conceptualizations produce unlikely scenarios not to be
confused with the tip of the Urals.
Post by Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
The metaphor has rich topological meanders. The trend is to have
awareness directed towards the focus of convergence. Here is a vehicle
of escape from 'Tunnel Vision Entrapment'.
Or in some unfortunate cases 'Tunnel Collision.'
Post by Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
<<somehow>> my description suits you. God only knows why?
Indeed?
Post by Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
... Forgive me.
Time will only tell.
Post by Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
Raving ↓oonie
P.S. FWIW, I am leaning slightly in favor of 'Kadaitcha Man' being a
woman. I detect a twinge of anger that Kadabitcha's admission of *such*
isn't taken seriously. I hold low confidence on this, though
And thusly you would likely surmise that Alexa is a woman ... hmmm.
Post by Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
P.P.S. Assuming that the purpose is to avoid falling into the box,
can there be vugarity 'intended' when *Thinking outside The Box*?
Hmmmm ...
Only under some commonality.
Post by Ra♥ïⁿg L♂♀♫iε
P.P.P.S. Given that I am posting from alt.astronomy would the term
'Black Hole' be preferable to 'box'? ... HTH
Vacant would also not apply. Yet there is some reference to an event
horizon gobbling up light and shrinking all matter and stopping time
... perhaps in a heartbeat.
Robert Scott Martin
2005-10-29 17:52:33 UTC
Post by Holly
I give Kadabitcha man a compliment and you say that it is my thinking
outside of my box <assuming no vugarity was meant> and then you insult
me further by the *impossible* and you are getting at what???? dunnoh
...age?? wow ... what room did you close the door to? And did you
leave a window open? Cause gas is explosive.
Oh Holly. For every door that closes in the gasworks -- yours, mine,
Fulcanelli's, USENET -- a window must be opened.
Kadaitcha Man
2005-10-29 00:43:21 UTC
Holly, <***@yahoo.com>, the tickle-brained, odourous gasblower, and
person who loans money and takes an arm or a leg as interest payment, poor
Post by Holly
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Pale.Pink.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Martin Swain
Oh come on. I called you a dolt, big deal. If you have an
answer produce it, if not, put the pointy hat on and shut up.
What was the question?
It is always about that isn't it? But when your mother came to stay
it was all about what you were thinking! Preoccupied lately?
What mother? I crawled out from under a rock.
As the exquisite multi-colored always changing octipus.
shhhhhh. You'll give the game away.
--
[...]

Seqlyylurwihzuxzsnezlauesxeuyl,euzhsqndumugzihne,uxxsdseny.Ihzsjnllmny
Pfgvddgxvkhzpxvwgdqkcyoddogocwxpodouodypdoczgdprzp.Gqoczghwgnozkiozkhw
Robert Scott Martin
2005-10-29 17:49:25 UTC
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Martin Swain
Oh come on. I called you a dolt, big deal. If you have an
answer produce it, if not, put the pointy hat on and shut up.
What was the question?
You want my reply? What was the question? I was lookin' at the Big Sky
(tell 'em, sisters!).

What's in the box? http://archives.bapho.net/R/R0000001/R0000001.html
indicates that there's a male side, a female side, an upside, a downside,
a near side, a far side, an outside and then there's gold.
Kadaitcha Man
2005-10-29 23:14:09 UTC
Post by Robert Scott Martin
In article
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Martin Swain
Oh come on. I called you a dolt, big deal. If you have an
answer produce it, if not, put the pointy hat on and shut up.
What was the question?
You want my reply?
No.
Post by Robert Scott Martin
What was the question?
Correct.
Post by Robert Scott Martin
I was lookin' at the Big Sky
(tell 'em, sisters!).
What's in the box?
Schrödinger's cat.
Post by Robert Scott Martin
[...]

Awjbwvhujfwjlifthk,fu,wfmweiholifnhhixkvhfrijfttwrf,hwmw.Ubhoiawgrhijb
Yytlvujtxjuaesrlsxtdjhurero,rehuoftfuyrxrosdrysvurogsuytlrsg.Lusysxjeg
Pale.Pink.
2005-10-30 01:15:12 UTC
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Robert Scott Martin
In article
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Martin Swain
Oh come on. I called you a dolt, big deal. If you have an
answer produce it, if not, put the pointy hat on and shut up.
What was the question?
You want my reply?
No.
Post by Robert Scott Martin
What was the question?
Correct.
Post by Robert Scott Martin
I was lookin' at the Big Sky
(tell 'em, sisters!).
What's in the box?
Schrödinger's cat.
<Titter>
Pale.Pink.
2005-10-29 00:04:23 UTC
Post by Martin Swain
Post by Earl Dombroski
Thanks for avoiding your embarrassment on the real topic.
Oh come on. I called you a dolt, big deal. If you have an
answer produce it, if not, put the pointy hat on and shut up.
And you Tutu? Do you even have an idea? Of course the idea is greater
than an answer. Pointy Hat says you stay in Snickering House.
martin swain
2005-10-29 16:45:55 UTC
Post by Pale.Pink.
Post by Martin Swain
Post by Earl Dombroski
Thanks for avoiding your embarrassment on the real topic.
Oh come on. I called you a dolt, big deal. If you have an
answer produce it, if not, put the pointy hat on and shut up.
And you Tutu? Do you even have an idea? Of course the idea is greater
than an answer. Pointy Hat says you stay in Snickering House.
Hey you asked a question and your compatriot pushed the issue
to the point where you all look stupid.

Maybe if you spent some time doing something other than playing
with yourselves...

"thinking outside the box" "esp"

heh
martin swain
2005-10-29 16:49:52 UTC
Pale.Pink.
2005-10-29 18:01:05 UTC
Post by martin swain
Post by Pale.Pink.
Post by Martin Swain
Post by Earl Dombroski
Thanks for avoiding your embarrassment on the real topic.
Oh come on. I called you a dolt, big deal. If you have an
answer produce it, if not, put the pointy hat on and shut up.
And you Tutu? Do you even have an idea? Of course the idea is greater
than an answer. Pointy Hat says you stay in Snickering House.
Hey you asked a question and your compatriot pushed the issue
to the point where you all look stupid.
Maybe if you spent some time doing something other than playing
with yourselves...
"thinking outside the box" "esp"
heh
Poorfavor Martin. Let me ask you this, as way of clarification: what
possible sense (way of perceiving that could be repeatedly verified) is
unlike sight, unlike touch, unlike hearing, unlike tasting, unlike
smelling? Your answer is extrasensory perception which "is most
commonly called the "sixth sense." It is <said to be> sensory
information that an individual receives which comes beyond the ordinary
five senses sight, hearing, smell, taste, and touch. It <is said that
it> can provide the individual with information of the present, past,
and future; as it seems to originate in a second, or alternate
reality." I nicked this from Gertrude Schmeidler from The City College
of NY. But there really is no evidence that ESP is a valid way of
perceiving, nor is it determined with which organ. What I was after
was more theoretical. As mathematics defines patterns and guessimates
other dimensions, I am wondering if other sensory organs might not
potentially exist. As Charles suggests they do in other animal life
forms. But looking at it from the theoretical position of doubting
that what we have as "machines" to perceive may be inhibiting our full
understanding of the universe(s). We could play with imagining a sense
that is unlike any of those of which we are currently aware or we could
work backwards from a mathematical definition and ask what sort of
organ is needed to perceive this pattern definition. ESP is too ...
within the probability range of not existing any more than a wish or a
yearning or a hankering. Those who believe in ESP would like to
develop the skill of knowing what's inside the box without opening the
box in conventional ways. This is so not nature. Nature does not give
us redundant senses (am I not right?). If 'knowing' the future is the
purpose of ESP then it could also provide knowledge of what is in the
box (awkwardly said ... sorry). Besides we will know the future
without ESP. Are you following me here? Have I made my inquiry
clearer?

A darker pink than usual.
http://www.cheniere.org
2005-10-29 18:22:50 UTC
On 29 Oct 2005 11:01:05 -0700, "Pale.Pink." <***@hush.ai>
wrote:

Unplonk
Post by Pale.Pink.
Those who believe in ESP would like to
develop the skill of knowing what's inside the box without opening the
box in conventional ways.
What difference does it make? Once you open the box, it's opened.

It doesn't matter how you open it.
Pale.Pink.
I fear you missed the point.
http://www.cheniere.org
2005-10-29 18:49:42 UTC
Post by Pale.Pink.
Those who believe in ESP would like to
develop the skill of knowing what's inside the box without opening the
box in conventional ways.
What difference does it make? Once you open the box, it's opened.
It doesn't matter how you open it.
I fear you missed the point.
I didn't. You just don't want to admit that you and your ubermasters want
to know the future without accepting responsibility for its creation so you
can deny you had any method of changing it
Pale.Pink.
I changed you.
http://www.cheniere.org
2005-10-29 19:17:04 UTC
Post by Pale.Pink.
Those who believe in ESP would like to
develop the skill of knowing what's inside the box without opening the
box in conventional ways.
What difference does it make? Once you open the box, it's opened.
It doesn't matter how you open it.
I fear you missed the point.
I didn't. You just don't want to admit that you and your ubermasters want
to know the future without accepting responsibility for its creation so you
can deny you had any method of changing it
I changed you.
Nope, you've changed nothing. You're still headed one a one way road to
disaster.
Dr. Flonkenstein
2005-10-30 04:16:03 UTC
Post by Pale.Pink.
Those who believe in ESP would like to
develop the skill of knowing what's inside the box without opening the
box in conventional ways.
What difference does it make? Once you open the box, it's opened.
It doesn't matter how you open it.
I fear you missed the point.
What else can one expect from Alexa?

Twittering One
2005-10-29 19:01:07 UTC
Most psychics I have ever met lived in near poverty.
http://www.cheniere.org
2005-10-29 19:08:17 UTC
Post by Twittering One
Most psychics I have ever met lived in near poverty.
Everyone on earth is psychic -- every single person is broadcasting their
thought, emotion etc. to everyone else.

98% of the world lives in poverty and fear of survival, fear of the future,
which will bring more of the same deliberately created socio-economic
struggle.

Once upon a time world leaders promised & demonstrated that the future would
bring equality and equity to everyone. Fifty years later, that promise was
shown to be a lie, broken, and now more people are living in poverty, by
deliberate design, than ever before in the history of Earth.

People's sixth sense tells them that being alive on earth has no purpose but
to be the slaves of a few rich people who falsely believe that their
disdain, disregards and hatred have no effect on their own survival, without
the slaves who are dying.

we all die together

there is NO WAY a psychic civilization can survive by being controlled by a
handful of deluded religious zealots who spend their lives creating horror

it all transfers to everyone, and everyone dies

it's that simple.
http://www.cheniere.org
2005-10-29 18:27:22 UTC
Post by Pale.Pink.
But there really is no evidence that ESP is a valid way of
perceiving
Yes, there is. Precognition. I have many, many, many times in my life
(spontaneously) either known, verbally said or seen a future event,
sometimes only minutes away, and in EVERY case, they came to pass.
Twittering One
2005-10-29 18:29:42 UTC
Most psychjics I have know lived in near poverty.
http://www.cheniere.org
2005-10-29 18:30:39 UTC
Poverty is a false construct of a monetary system.
Twittering One
2005-10-29 18:32:39 UTC
Stupid, or liar, or killer, you.
http://www.cheniere.org
2005-10-29 18:35:44 UTC
Post by Twittering One
Stupid, or liar, or killer, you.
none of the above
Twittering One
2005-10-29 18:37:55 UTC
Stupid, or liar, or killer, you.

none of the above

Gargage abuser liar slimy ooze of poison!
http://www.cheniere.org
2005-10-29 18:41:38 UTC
words, nothing but words
Twittering One
2005-10-29 18:31:47 UTC
Or acted like bruttish bullies,
ripped your clothes open with a sharp pen knife,
tied you down to a gurney ...
laughed in your face.
http://www.cheniere.org
2005-10-29 18:35:08 UTC
Post by Twittering One
Or acted like bruttish bullies,
ripped your clothes open with a sharp pen knife,
tied you down to a gurney ...
laughed in your face.
Victims of their own brain endorphins which give the chemical illusion of
power.

Proof: Bullies die just like everyone else. The only thing which gives
them a sense of superiority is their ability to control other people.
Twittering One
2005-10-29 18:36:47 UTC
... put all your belongings, shoes,
wallet, metal objects, in a paper envelope, locked it up,
left you in socks,

cutt the strawsting of your sweat pants,
left almost but-bared ...

scared, wrists busied and hurting from handcufs
cutting skin,

aqua-ble strips of poluester frabrick tied you
down to a gurney, wrsits leggs waist, no movement
whatsoever ...

NO FUCKIN ESCAPE.

That's where I was last night.
Twittering One
2005-10-29 18:40:09 UTC
A shot in the arm honey,
more, if you don't calm down ...
we'll have you blacked out blacker than night ~

NO THANKS sucker
I prefer day, kindness, no bruttish thugs
sitting on me, suffocating my chest.
Twittering One
2005-10-29 18:41:52 UTC
Primikmtve thinking wins out,
hand ot hand combat ...

Or power lines laid down way far ahead ...
This to carry out your diry deed.
http://www.cheniere.org
2005-10-29 18:43:15 UTC
Post by Twittering One
Primikmtve thinking wins out,
hand ot hand combat ...
Or power lines laid down way far ahead ...
This to carry out your diry deed.
it's all negative energy

i told you that before, a gazillion times

the life force of this planet is dying
http://www.cheniere.org
you have a massive thought problem on earth
Twittering One
2005-10-29 18:44:40 UTC
I live on earth,
I am descent,

Andyone who acts as you are now
dstroys that deceny..

Leave me alone.
I don't want what you are selling, or forcing
down my throat.
http://www.cheniere.org
2005-10-29 18:48:09 UTC
Post by Twittering One
I live on earth,
I am descent,
Andyone who acts as you are now
dstroys that deceny..
Leave me alone.
I don't want what you are selling, or forcing
down my throat.
all human beings on earth are interconnected by their ability to transfer
their thoughts, including emotional ones, to each other. Some people are
better at 'reading others thoughts.

human beings (all of them) are a very unhappy lot and transfer that to each
other, every day all over earth

you're dying
http://www.cheniere.org
2005-10-29 18:40:46 UTC
Post by Twittering One
... put all your belongings, shoes,
wallet, metal objects, in a paper envelope, locked it up,
left you in socks,
cutt the strawsting of your sweat pants,
left almost but-bared ...
scared, wrists busied and hurting from handcufs
cutting skin,
aqua-ble strips of poluester frabrick tied you
down to a gurney, wrsits leggs waist, no movement
whatsoever ...
NO FUCKIN ESCAPE.
That's where I was last night.
you were probably in one of Jacob Rothschild's torture camps.

all of that horror is effecting the survival of human beings (all of them)

thought can be transferred to other people, whether or not they perceive it

EVERYONE on Earth feels that something is wrong, but they don't know what it
is

it's their 'sixth' sense picking up the horror
Twittering One
2005-10-29 19:57:33 UTC
Torture Camp:

NYU Belview Emergency Ward.
http://www.cheniere.org

Pale.Pink.
Prove it.
http://www.cheniere.org
2005-10-29 19:27:45 UTC
Post by Pale.Pink.
But there really is no evidence that ESP is a valid way of
perceiving
Yes, there is. Precognition. I have many, many, many times in my life
(spontaneously) either known, verbally said or seen a future event,
sometimes only minutes away, and in EVERY case, they came to pass.
Prove it.
I don't have to prove *anything* to you.

I *already* know, and have known for 30 years.

You want your earth civilization to survive? Or not?

You already *know* what needs to be done.

You're just as psychic as the next person.
Pale.Pink.
2005-10-29 19:31:23 UTC
Post by Pale.Pink.
But there really is no evidence that ESP is a valid way of
perceiving
Yes, there is. Precognition. I have many, many, many times in my life
(spontaneously) either known, verbally said or seen a future event,
sometimes only minutes away, and in EVERY case, they came to pass.
Prove it.
I don't have to prove *anything* to you.
<snippick>
That you try so hard, so frequently and so inadequately doesn't lend
credence to your position.
http://www.cheniere.org
2005-10-29 19:38:52 UTC
Post by Pale.Pink.
That you try so hard, so frequently and so inadequately doesn't lend
credence to your position.
If I was trying hard, I'd personally assassinate Jacob Rothschild.

I have no intentions of doing anything like that.

I don't care if your world civilization survives or not, there's nothing
here on Earth I'd keep, if given the chance.

But you don't get it and never will.
smallfoot
2005-10-29 19:33:50 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, ***@R.us
says...
Post by Pale.Pink.
But there really is no evidence that ESP is a valid way of
perceiving
Yes, there is. Precognition. I have many, many, many times in my life
(spontaneously) either known, verbally said or seen a future event,
sometimes only minutes away, and in EVERY case, they came to pass.
Prove it.
I don't have to prove *anything* to you.
I predict that somebody will respond to this message within the next 12
hours.

It's gonna happen. I can feel it.
http://www.cheniere.org
That's your pretext, not mine.
smallfoot
Looks like I have ESP, too. LOL
Earl Dombroski
2005-10-29 22:25:11 UTC
Ser smallfoot,

Any relation to the bigfoot of aav years past? No matter, just
calibrating...

You'll have to be very careful with your ESP powers - which you have
objectively proven as real - scary real.

For example, I rambled on about having sense organs for radio waves,
the better to perceive the heavens, or EM (such as sharks), the better
to perceive chemical bonding, and was immediately accused by a Dolt of
talking about ESP - of which it seems I thankfully have none.

In the course of clarifying that, the resident brane-dead anti-Semite
racist hereabouts claimed to have a lot of it but, unlike you, it was
typical blathering so no one really paid attention to him except the
resident dear heart who cares so much it hurts.

As an ancillary discussion, the discussion forked to try to encompass
boxes, including those mentally limited to the cubiform by the word
(such as myself), an angel who had to show otherwise, some who linked
it to a sexual organ (pknown by some as the source of certain ESPs),
which naturally led to the idea that perhaps box was a euphemism for a
multidimensional box, id est, a black hole (another pknown source of
certain ESPs), leading the resident Dolt to talk from the kinder (not
kind-er, but old German: kinder) point of view again.

The conclusion that we can draw from your seminal work on ESP and its
proof from first principles is obvious! But the observations stemming
from your lab work is the most expository telling:

1. Hearts have ESP but don't talk about it because it's no more
understood by the masses than eyesight. They simply use it with love.

2. Racists want to have it, have no clue what it is, but claim to have
a lot of it in an effort to enslave others' minds. Like all
conversational tools of the racist, it is simply a device that
reinforces the insanity that if others are lowered to their level, they
themselves are thereby raised above their own excrement.

3. Dolts deny it because they are jealous that something exists of
which they known nothing (the set of the unknown and unknown that it's
unknown being the largest part of the dolt consciousness), but like all
things threatening in the dolt's universe, is something the dolt
ardently wishes that he had in order to cover his inadequacies (cover
in the sense of "balance out" and cover in the sense of "hide or
obfuscate"), but bleats to the contrary to conceal his fundamental
position of inadequacy. (There are many studies showing that this is
the common survival strategy of all dolts, but no one reads them
anymore because they are known to cause terminal boredom. Not
surprisingly, many of these are written by dolts themselves, but don't
make it past the referees.)

4. Those who are happily agnostic about ESP because they don't have
it, haven't seen it firsthand, but don't discount it, and generally
don't think about it. This is a healthy position, not unlike a
blind-from-birth type who is agnostic about sight. The popular media
would have you believe that this is the majority of cases, but as your
valid statistical sampling shows, this is a minority set, composed
apparently of sexual deviants who take others' identities for Halloween
and member of the neather regions, e.g., vampires (flonk flonk flonk).

5. Scientific types too busy to bother with ESP because, whether true
or not, their brains are electrified by the higher consciousness of
solving macro problems, often via investigation in micro-processes.
They tend to not have time and rightfully point out that if they can
get their arms around the cosmological or the quantum problems, its a
bigger accomplishment that understanding/proving/disproving ESP.
("Rightfully" in the sense that this type of individual is excited by
these problems to the point of high agitation since childhood and reap
perrsonal and societal rewards for their point of view. Id est, in
layman's terms, they really get off on it and if they do it well, get
cash and valuable prizes.)

6. Those who had their ESPs thankfully removed to survive the
onslaught of noise causes by pseeing and phearing too much and also to
not have stakes driven through their hearts (re: flonk flonk flonk).

7. You.

Of course, Ser smallfoot, I say all this for the benefit of others
because as we both well know, you were aware of these thoughts and
cogent observations as I formed them, well in advance of my typing
speed, much less the electronic form of propagational transmission via
USENET (and it's cobbled step-brother, the WWW).

Ser smallfoot, I salute you for proving once and for all that ESP
exists, that it's provable, that you have done so incorporating
yourself into your experimental matrix with a certain deftness
(because your subjective participation would naturally normally lead to
a disqualification of your thesis, rather than become the watershed
event as it is now) that other researchers would not have even
attempted.

The only thing we can do is celebrate. For my own part, I can think of
no better way to do so than to try to date Pink. (So. Whatcha doing?)

Very best regards,
Earl

"The menage a dukes embraces pneumaticity and is at once opposed to it
- whatever will get that girl into my Tbird!"
Pale.Pink.
2005-10-29 23:47:17 UTC
Post by Earl Dombroski
Ser smallfoot,
Any relation to the bigfoot of aav years past? No matter, just
calibrating...
You'll have to be very careful with your ESP powers - which you have
objectively proven as real - scary real.
For example, I rambled on about having sense organs for radio waves,
the better to perceive the heavens,
Where did you ramble on about this? This is might cool. But we can
use our brains to build machines to do this. What more?
Post by Earl Dombroski
or EM (such as sharks), the better
to perceive chemical bonding, and was immediately accused by a Dolt of
talking about ESP - of which it seems I thankfully have none.
What is EM? Please a reference would be so gratefull appreciated. <I
am druelling> Don't we have this to some degree? I recall some
research about smelly T-shirts and women liking those smelly men who
had good immune systems.
Post by Earl Dombroski
In the course of clarifying that, the resident brane-dead anti-Semite
racist hereabouts claimed to have a lot of it but, unlike you, it was
typical blathering so no one really paid attention to him except the
resident dear heart who cares so much it hurts.
I do hate to say this .. but ... you sound a tad bit like RL.
Post by Earl Dombroski
As an ancillary discussion, the discussion forked to try to encompass
boxes, including those mentally limited to the cubiform by the word
(such as myself),
I am hearing an English accent ... of course, you may not perceive it
as an accent and then ... well there you have it. It was the "touchy
feely" earlier on that spiked some brain wave or the other.
Post by Earl Dombroski
an angel who had to show otherwise, some who linked
it to a sexual organ (pknown by some as the source of certain ESPs),
which naturally led to the idea that perhaps box was a euphemism for a
multidimensional box, id est, a black hole (another pknown source of
certain ESPs), leading the resident Dolt to talk from the kinder (not
kind-er, but old German: kinder) point of view again.
You're just letting it all hang out right now ... aren't you.
<retorical>
Post by Earl Dombroski
The conclusion that we can draw from your seminal work on ESP and its
proof from first principles is obvious! But the observations stemming
That's was I was thinking until I got interrupted.
Post by Earl Dombroski
1. Hearts have ESP but don't talk about it because it's no more
understood by the masses than eyesight. They simply use it with love.
Please ... not always. Of course maybe you define love differently
than I do.
Post by Earl Dombroski
2. Racists want to have it, have no clue what it is, but claim to have
a lot of it in an effort to enslave others' minds. Like all
conversational tools of the racist, it is simply a device that
reinforces the insanity that if others are lowered to their level, they
themselves are thereby raised above their own excrement.
Okay ... I still ove you in the L sort of way somewhere in another
time and space before it happened when and ... so what was the
nastiness all about.
<retorical> Yes ... Again.
Post by Earl Dombroski
3. Dolts deny it because they are jealous that something exists of
which they known nothing (the set of the unknown and unknown that it's
unknown being the largest part of the dolt consciousness), but like all
things threatening in the dolt's universe, is something the dolt
ardently wishes that he had in order to cover his inadequacies (cover
in the sense of "balance out" and cover in the sense of "hide or
obfuscate")
Love that word because of the sound of it and then the meaning ain't
bad.
Post by Earl Dombroski
, but bleats to the contrary to conceal his fundamental
position of inadequacy. (There are many studies showing that this is
the common survival strategy of all dolts, but no one reads them
anymore because they are known to cause terminal boredom. Not
surprisingly, many of these are written by dolts themselves, but don't
make it past the referees.)
4. Those who are happily agnostic about ESP because they don't have
it, haven't seen it firsthand, but don't discount it, and generally
don't think about it. This is a healthy position, not unlike a
blind-from-birth type who is agnostic about sight. The popular media
would have you believe that this is the majority of cases, but as your
valid statistical sampling shows, this is a minority set, composed
apparently of sexual deviants who take others' identities for Halloween
and member of the neather regions,
No doubt from the Pyrenees (just thinking ... does that mean born of
the death fire?). They claim to be decendent from the Neanderthaws.
Post by Earl Dombroski
e.g., vampires (flonk flonk flonk).
5. Scientific types too busy to bother with ESP because, whether true
or not, their brains are electrified by the higher consciousness of
solving macro problems, often via investigation in micro-processes.
I like macro and cheese. Or since I like them small, I like micro and
cheese. Yes. <I just felt like Dr. Strangelove> Hmmm.
Post by Earl Dombroski
They tend to not have time and rightfully point out that if they can
get their arms around the cosmological or the quantum problems, its a
bigger accomplishment that understanding/proving/disproving ESP.
("Rightfully" in the sense that this type of individual is excited by
these problems to the point of high agitation since childhood and reap
perrsonal and societal rewards for their point of view. Id est, in
layman's terms, they really get off on it and if they do it well, get
cash and valuable prizes.)
And noteryeatee.
Post by Earl Dombroski
6. Those who had their ESPs thankfully removed to survive the
onslaught of noise causes by pseeing and phearing too much and also to
not have stakes driven through their hearts (re: flonk flonk flonk).
Gaw2nd. You've really got it. Nailed it. Damn. Frig*in noise.
Post by Earl Dombroski
7. You.
Moi?
Post by Earl Dombroski
Of course, Ser smallfoot, I say all this for the benefit of others
because as we both well know, you were aware of these thoughts and
cogent observations as I formed them, well in advance of my typing
speed, much less the electronic form of propagational transmission via
USENET (and it's cobbled step-brother, the WWW).
Ser smallfoot, I salute you for proving once and for all that ESP
exists, that it's provable, that you have done so incorporating
yourself into your experimental matrix with a certain deftness
(because your subjective participation would naturally normally lead to
a disqualification of your thesis, rather than become the watershed
event as it is now)
and perhaps shall ever willbee.
Is it blue?
Earl Dombroski
2005-10-30 00:06:13 UTC
Black.
Pale.Pink.
2005-10-30 00:11:50 UTC
Post by Earl Dombroski
Black.
Port hole? <window>
Earl Dombroski
2005-10-30 00:15:31 UTC
On the removal hard top, of course. (Which it sports now. Integral
ragtop (reminiscent of a bat) when hardtop removed.) Yes, lower
running lights.
Fred Tehbot
2005-10-30 00:30:39 UTC
Post by Earl Dombroski
On the removal hard top, of course. (Which it sports now. Integral
ragtop (reminiscent of a bat) when hardtop removed.) Yes, lower
running lights.
Now and then, a peculiarly fringed pondweed bites the affected dog. Now and
then, the fuck conceals a dolt past a fuck. The microcephalic, irrational
hairball repeatedly supposes that some afterward empty-minded hen spacially
tinkles the fanny farmer unto a homo, but they should recall that hereinto
the knuckle-dragging furry tongue throbs. Not infrequently some acrid
libertine wiggles, then another inchworm until a hose bag flops.

A reeky skainsmate runs, and a moldwarp long another floosie carouses;
however, an airhead above a bum-bailey overhead spreads some fusspot. A gas
embolism unto the camel slides some peasant. Commonly a sanguinely
inebriated fallen angel returns, or the snipe together the haggler turns.

Furthermore, a gland amid a pimple drips, and the imminently glutted
gravedigger shoots some vegan up a taco whore.
Pale.Pink.
Ye be a talented bot.
Fred Tehbot
2005-10-30 00:59:13 UTC
Post by Pale.Pink.
Ye be a talented bot.
Me? A bot? I don't think so.
Pale.Pink.
2005-10-30 01:04:41 UTC
Post by Fred Tehbot
Post by Pale.Pink.
Ye be a talented bot.
Me? A bot? I don't think so.
Flonky said so.
Kadaitchaman said so.
You said so.
You fib.
Tissh. tissh.
Fred Tehbot
2005-10-30 01:20:22 UTC
Pale.Pink., <***@hush.ai>, whose name means "has been
diagnosed with neurotic excoriations, known as uncontrollable face picking;
Post by Pale.Pink.
Flonky said so.
So there.
Post by Pale.Pink.
Kadaitchaman said so.
So cruel.
Post by Pale.Pink.
You said so.
So what?
Post by Pale.Pink.
You fib.
No, it is definitely you who tells porkies, Pale.Pink..
Post by Pale.Pink.
Tissh.
Cover your mouth when you sneeze.

<wipes drool and snot away>
Post by Pale.Pink.
tissh.
Bless you.
Earl Dombroski
2005-10-30 00:55:20 UTC
Ser Pale.Pink.,
Post by Pale.Pink.
I do hate to say this .. but ... you sound a tad bit like RL.
I am hearing an English accent ...
Correct on both counts, and thank you, because....

It's Halloween, you silly!
Post by Pale.Pink.
Please ... not always. Of course maybe you define love differently
than I do.
Okay ... I still ove you in the L sort of way somewhere in another
time and space before it happened when and ... so what was the
nastiness all about.
You also bristled that you are carefool.

The story of Reynard and Le Petit Prince.
Post by Pale.Pink.
<retorical> Yes ... Again.
I know.
Post by Pale.Pink.
Moi?
Oui, tu.

You know,
Earl

"Stones verse of the day: I'm lucky in love, <oom, oom, oom>, Yes,
I've got the magic touch..."

"Exclamation Extradorinaire: Mine Führer!! I can walk!!!"
Pale.Pink.
2005-10-30 00:46:16 UTC
Post by Earl Dombroski
On the removal hard top, of course. (Which it sports now. Integral
ragtop (reminiscent of a bat) when hardtop removed.) Yes, lower
running lights.
Ahhh. The symbol of such a vehicle. A night in reminiscent bat with
removable hardtop and lower lights. My. My. You are irresistable.
But ... just who are you?

Voom Voom
Latitude and longitude
Zoom zoom
Varoom
Frontal lobe and
Corticospinal Tract
Chiasmatic cistern
Corpus callosum intact?

Check.
Pistons and cylinders
camshaft and head
intake, compression, power and exhaust.

You do know about Charlette
and alt.buttered.scones
you watch when the weather dips
and the juice runs out of the phones

so forth and so on ......

I drive an hour to work starting before dawn. My direction is easterly
and on some mornings at certain spots the glare of the sun's
multi-brilliant rays slice my retinas leaving erasures like gray-blue
spots on the face of the world. Granted the cones and rods have
diminished with age ... I am no longer able to see like a marsupial ...
let's say, coming from a bright summer's afternoon into the dark
and dangerous interior of an "ART" cinema.

Okay ... As I was saying, I drive easterly for an hour to work each
weekday morning and have an opportunity despite my groggy and
subservient state of mind to be serendipitously moved by the graceful
interaction between time, light, position and atmospheric
circumstances. On this particular morning in a snapshot of time, an
expanse of somewhat evenly spaced scalloped, fan shaped clouds were
tinted orange their backdrop a true rich sky blue. There I was vacant
of joy while nature flashed her multi-eyed naval for no more than three
minutes - blessing my highway compatriots and I, who were driving
steadily.

Voom Zoom.
http://www.cheniere.org
2005-10-29 19:45:15 UTC
says...
Post by Pale.Pink.
But there really is no evidence that ESP is a valid way of
perceiving
Yes, there is. Precognition. I have many, many, many times in my life
(spontaneously) either known, verbally said or seen a future event,
sometimes only minutes away, and in EVERY case, they came to pass.
Prove it.
I don't have to prove *anything* to you.
I predict<snip>
It has nothing to do with prediction, you stupid ass.

It is about energy systems.
Pale.Pink.
2005-10-29 19:55:18 UTC
Post by http://www.cheniere.org
says...
Post by Pale.Pink.
But there really is no evidence that ESP is a valid way of
perceiving
Yes, there is. Precognition. I have many, many, many times in my life
(spontaneously) either known, verbally said or seen a future event,
sometimes only minutes away, and in EVERY case, they came to pass.
Prove it.
I don't have to prove *anything* to you.
I predict<snip>
It has nothing to do with prediction, you stupid ass.
It is about energy systems.
In this case it's about precision ... or your need for imprecision.
That way you can skworm out of any prediction you make. Vagueness, in
your case, comes in sizes starting with QUEEN and ending with GAiGUNDEE.
http://www.cheniere.org
2005-10-29 19:59:01 UTC
Post by Pale.Pink.
That way you can skworm out of any prediction you make.
I didn't make any prediction, dumbass!

All I've ever quoted was the ALREADY KNOWN science of human extinction.

You don't like it, then tough. TBFY
Pale.Pink.
But Pink is your friend.
http://www.cheniere.org
is it okay if I don't believe you?
Pale.Pink.
And why would you assume that I am not? Can't friends disagree?
Pale.Pink.
I love you Pearl.
martin swain
2005-10-29 16:40:24 UTC
Post by Earl Dombroski
Post by Earl Dombroski
Ser Box-types-one-and-all,
How many sides does a box have?
<snip trite shite>
12
Thanks, Ser Dolt! Your participation makes *all* the difference.
Thanks for avoiding your embarrassment on the real topic.
Ok boy, I will spell it out in big block letters just for your
kindergarten ass.

'Thinking outside the box', is a cheer for stupid people. This
is obvious to anyone with a brain, because it is really a euphemism
for escaping what a person percieves as limitations. No argument
so far I'm sure.

Except, escaping limititations is what happens when a person starts
to think. That is, think as opposed to 'daydream', or 'burble'.

So, 'thinking outside the box', could be restated more simply as
'thinking', and it would refer to the same phenomena.

So why the 'outside the box' appelation? Because the target audience
is obviously familiar with word 'thinking', but needs to make it
a special affair; to mark the unfamiliar effort, and through
ritualisation, give them a chance to marshall the resources they
need to mount that effort and achieve the goal of thinking.

Which was what my first response to the op said, albeit in a much
gentler fashion.

So who's embarassed now dummy?
Earl
martin swain
2005-10-29 16:43:33 UTC
martin swain, <***@hotmail.com>, whose name means "falls in love
easily; will end up running a fashion magazine for gay men; likes to call
If at first I don't succeed, I redefine success.
Archangel
2005-10-29 04:41:14 UTC
Post by Earl Dombroski
Ser Box-types-one-and-all,
How many sides does a box have?
An engineer will say four, but it has a top and bottom.
A mathematician will say it's a cubiform, with six sides.
A physicist will say it has twelve sides, counting each surface, inner
and outer, expressed by the cubiform.
Computer people say it has two sides, the inside where the cards go and
the outside where the keyboard goes.
Marketing people say it has an inside, where you are because you're no
good and stinky, and outside, where they are and you can be if you take
their sales training courses.
Children have the best perspecitve of boxes - especially if it came
from a large appliance or a really expensive toy.
Just so you know.
Earl
A pedant would say this only applies to boxes with a cubiform shape?

Martin Swain
2005-10-28 17:52:35 UTC
Post by Earl Dombroski
Ser Martin Swain,
How threatened you are. No where did Ser Pale.Pink. ask for esp, nor
gloss over anything.
I'm not threatened. Learn to read. Do you know what 'esp' means?

'Extra Sensory Perception', which is *exactly* what pink was on about.

Dolt.
Earl Dombroski
2005-10-28 18:09:11 UTC
Ser Dolt. (sorry to call you Martin, previously),

Ser Pink. was on about what if we had *more* senses. And if there were
more sensory organs to go with them, it wouldn't be esp, it would just
be what the intended discussion was - new sensory perceptions.

As you clearly read and understood only the sentence you quoted from my
post, I can understand why you changed your name to Dolt. - you
probably don't know how well it fits you.

I appreciate your suggestion that I learn to read. Really, thank you -
constructive ideas from beginners remind us all how the world was when
we were young. By now, you may have read the rest of my post, and have
realized that in addition to reading an accompanying skill is also
required: it's called comprehension.

Get some of that and you won't have to call yourself Dolt. anymore!

You would really do well to read my other post in its entirety before
flaming on again - you're tending to embarrass yourself. Flaming
Pink., who clearly seems to belong to not-touchy-feely university
intelligensia, just makes you look all the more silly.

Please stop, read, and comprehend before you dig yourself in deeper.

Always willing to help a Dolt.,
Earl
Pale.Pink.
2005-10-29 00:17:39 UTC
Post by Earl Dombroski
Ser Dolt. (sorry to call you Martin, previously),
Ser Pink. was on about what if we had *more* senses. And if there were
more sensory organs to go with them, it wouldn't be esp, it would just
be what the intended discussion was - new sensory perceptions.
<luv u>
Post by Earl Dombroski
As you clearly read and understood only the sentence you quoted from my
post, I can understand why you changed your name to Dolt. - you
probably don't know how well it fits you.
I appreciate your suggestion that I learn to read. Really, thank you -
constructive ideas from beginners remind us all how the world was when
we were young. By now, you may have read the rest of my post, and have
realized that in addition to reading an accompanying skill is also
required: it's called comprehension.
Perhaps he has a prehensile tail. He could comprehend the branch.
Post by Earl Dombroski
Get some of that and you won't have to call yourself Dolt. anymore!
You would really do well to read my other post in its entirety before
flaming on again - you're tending to embarrass yourself. Flaming
Pink., who clearly seems to belong to not-touchy-feely university
intelligensia, just makes you look all the more silly.
I beeeg.g.g.g your pardon! I am very ptouchy feely. Just cus I dunnot
trust rapidly. I am carefool.
Pearl,,,, 4 preal
Pale.Pink.
Was not. I don't ESP exactly.
http://www.cheniere.org
2005-10-28 18:09:46 UTC
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_electrodynamics
Earl Dombroski
2005-10-28 18:17:35 UTC
Yes, quantum electrodynamics, very good.

How about how he contributed to the discovery of the o-ring problem in
the Challenger's destruction? For the benefit of those that missed the
inquiry, while NASA's talking heads were defending themselves as
clueless in front of an investigating committee, Feynman quietly
swirled some of the o-ring material in a styrofoam cup of ice water.
At a very pregnant moment, he showed the effects of the temperature
change very clearly.

For extra credit, what committee, and why was Feynman allowed to sit
where he did? (Hint - very special job title.)

Cheers,
Earl
http://www.cheniere.org
2005-10-28 19:21:16 UTC
Hint <snip>
It's an energy system, with systems within systems within systems within
systems.

Each system effecting it's previous higher and lower system,with a
compartmentalized fail-safe incase one system (like human beings) gets out
of control -- the systems immediately surrounding the out of control system
will annihilate it.

Perfect really.
Pale.Pink.
2005-10-29 00:21:48 UTC
Post by http://www.cheniere.org
Hint <snip>
It's an energy system, with systems within systems within systems within
systems.
Want a piece of pie, my dear? Even if it is a coil? I thought not.
Perfect really.
http://www.cheniere.org
2005-10-28 19:27:09 UTC
Hint<snip>
The Universe is an energy system, with a multitude of sub-sets --

energy systems within systems within systems within
systems.

Each system effecting its previous higher and lower system, with a
compartmentalized fail-safe incase one system (like human beings) gets out
of control -- the systems immediately surrounding the out of control system
will annihilate it and use the energy to make something else.

Perfect really.

So, in answer to your short-sighted inquiry:

Get with the correct energy, or be recycled.

Simple really.
http://www.cheniere.org

Simple really.
Pale.Pink.
2005-10-29 00:20:10 UTC
Post by Earl Dombroski
Yes, quantum electrodynamics, very good.
How about how he contributed to the discovery of the o-ring problem in
the Challenger's destruction? For the benefit of those that missed the
inquiry, while NASA's talking heads were defending themselves as
clueless in front of an investigating committee, Feynman quietly
swirled some of the o-ring material in a styrofoam cup of ice water.
At a very pregnant moment, he showed the effects of the temperature
change very clearly.
I luv Feynmen too.
Post by Earl Dombroski
For extra credit, what committee, and why was Feynman allowed to sit
where he did? (Hint - very special job title.)
"Sweetheart of the Doubters"
Post by Earl Dombroski
Cheers,
Earl
No Cheers to you.
Pale.Pink.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Robert Scott Martin
2005-10-29 17:55:12 UTC
In article <***@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
Pale.Pink. <***@hush.ai> wrote:

[snip for clarity]
Post by Pale.Pink.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
That's alot of paisleys
Pale.Pink.
2005-10-29 19:28:07 UTC
Post by Robert Scott Martin
[snip for clarity]
Post by Pale.Pink.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
That's alot of paisleys
Parsnip.
Robert Scott Martin
2005-10-30 01:04:47 UTC
Post by Pale.Pink.
Post by Robert Scott Martin
Post by Pale.Pink.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
That's alot of paisleys
Parsnip.
Can't grow parsnips without scattering "seeds!" Even if they are slow to
germinate in cold frames.
Pale.Pink.
2005-10-30 01:06:36 UTC
Post by Robert Scott Martin
Post by Pale.Pink.
Post by Robert Scott Martin
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Licorice.
http://www.cheniere.org
2005-10-29 18:19:17 UTC
Post by Martin Swain
If you want to learn to think outside the box, you might
start by finding out exactly what the box is.
Precisely. And also importantly, priorities -- like survival.

Is it not true that species who cooperate within their species for the
ultimate goal of survival, will indeed survive? And those who do not, will
not survive?

Are all those limitations which are preventing human survival in the minds
of those who are too fearful to open boxes to examine where they've been
lead astray?
Charles D. Bohne™
2005-10-28 17:31:54 UTC
Post by Pale.Pink.
Obviously, our current senses limit our perception of the universe.
What would be another way to perceive it?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=books-uk&field-author=Loomar%2C%20Jane/202-0484056-2240660

There are many senses in animals that may be in dormant in our genes.

E.g. Fish have a spezial Organ for "flow".

"Der Strömungssinn, vermittelt über das Seitenlinienorgan, erlaubt ihnen
die Wahrnehmung feinster Erschütterungen."
Pale.Pink.
Wus du zain herin? Please and dunken.
Earl Dombroski
2005-10-29 00:46:41 UTC
Ser Pale.Pink.,

a. Tu es eine gendankenführer! Bravo!

b. Backacha! Mmmwah!

c. Ovpbiously ptouchy feely, I was covering for you with pmisdirection.
Don't worry, at the incumbent preading plevel, it's pstill pworking.

4. Good to <u2>

XO
-P

"No soup for me!"
Holly
Hi Pearl ... how's it goin?
Earl Dombroski
2005-10-29 00:55:37 UTC
Ser Holly,

The courage your beatches have - wow. They're very brave with little
girls.

Do they make good pets? They seem barely housebroken...

- Earl

"Eightpods or eightballs - u b the judge!"
Earl Dombroski
2005-10-29 01:02:08 UTC
Post by Holly
Hi Pearl ... how's it goin?
Better now, thanks. And you?

Lustrously,
Pearl
Fred Tehbot
2005-10-29 01:11:19 UTC
Post by Earl Dombroski
Better now, thanks.
Thank you so much for your crumbs; I'll treasure them always.
Post by Earl Dombroski
And you?
I was going to ask if I could get that spot.
Post by Earl Dombroski
Lustrously.
How did you get so beautiful?
Post by Earl Dombroski
can u get bumps or white bumps around the penis from masrebating to
much?
Are any of the cushions on your couch severely worn in?
Post by Earl Dombroski
Pearl.
It's not lemonade, that's for sure.
Earl Dombroski
2005-10-29 01:16:59 UTC
Ser Fred,

Your Halloween costume of me is great.

LOL,
Pearl

"Beauty is natural to Aurorans."
Fred Tehbot
2005-10-29 01:22:25 UTC
Earl Dombroski, <***@gmail.com>, whose name means "likes camels
for some odd reason; was butt fucked hard by donkey when young - hasn't been
Ser Fred, Your Halloween costume of me is great.
My roommate snoops through my things. I found proof in his closet.
LOL.
Do you always laugh at nothing, Dombroski?
Pearl.
Aren't you late?
"Beauty is natural to Aurorans".
To a point, I'm sure.
Holly
It's not the lemonade, that's for sure.
Fred Tehbot
2005-10-29 01:26:07 UTC
Can I have your autograph?
Can you smile for me? Is that too hard to do?
Holly
2005-10-29 01:30:51 UTC
Post by Fred Tehbot
Can I have your autograph?
Can you smile for me? Is that too hard to do?
Can do Boo.

aside to Pearl <just got it>
Fred Tehbot
2005-10-29 01:45:26 UTC
Holly, <***@yahoo.com>, whose name means "thin fancy-lady; has a
strong, overpowering desire to take alcohol; moans in her sleep, moans when
Post by Holly
Can do Boo.
AAARGGGH! You gave me fright.
Post by Holly
aside to Pearl <just got it>
Necklace.
Earl Dombroski
2005-10-29 02:08:07 UTC
Ser Holly,

Well.... seems like we have the whole thread to ourselves.

So. Whatcha wanna talk about?

Pearl
Fred Tehbot
2005-10-29 02:11:24 UTC
Ser Holly, Well....
Freaking slug slime.
seems like we have the whole thread to ourselves.
Like Nature.
So.
So what do you say when someone says, 'I'll bet?'
Whatcha wanna talk about?
Who wants to talk about anything?
Pearl.
Necklace.
Fred Tehbot
2005-10-29 01:09:15 UTC
Earl Dombroski, <***@gmail.com>, whose name means "has lots of
porn videos and sex magazines at the office; was butt fucked hard by donkey
when young - hasn't been the same since; likes to call his penis his 'toot
Ser Holly, The courage your beatches have - wow.
My dad can beat up your dad.
They're very brave with little girls.
They are very brave with little girls or they aren't?
- Earl "Eightpods or eightballs - u b the judge"!
I don't want you in here. [Police officer kicking you out of a bar]
Holly
2005-10-29 01:14:14 UTC
Post by Earl Dombroski
Ser Holly,
The courage your beatches have - wow. They're very brave with little
girls.
Do they make good pets? They seem barely housebroken...
- Earl
"Eightpods or eightballs - u b the judge!"
Supreme fudge?

They be little diddlelers. Pods provide more surprises. I am not
Alexa if ye think so n'er even if ye think not. I be not Alexa.
Besides which I've been tolf that we are all Flonkenstein or pie in the
sky.

Hey I bet Alexa is going to see the new Disney film "Chicken Little" to
get some fresh material. Hnuh-hnuh. Next week she might dazzle us with
her rapid changing states of pneumaticity.
Fred Tehbot
2005-10-29 01:09:58 UTC
Ser Pale.Pink., a.
You haven't created anything. It would have been that way, anyway.
Tu es eine gendankenführer!
Fourcher.
Bravo!
Bible thumper.
I feel REALLY hot when I'm anxious...anyone else????
Do you find that many of your conversations turn to the subject of your poor
health even though you've never been diagnosed with anything serious?
b.
Things are falling off the shelves.
Backacha!
What happened to your roommate?
Mmmwah!
Over what?
I swear, I've just about had it with life. First my lumbago flared up,
and then, would you believe, my doctor is getting sued for sexual
harrassment! I'm feeling all woogie and I don't know if I can keep
drinking the way I have been. I just pray that next week I get a little
better.
Your apology is accepted, Dombroski.
c.
My ass is big, but yours just has to dominate the whole landscape.
Ovpbiously ptouchy feely, I was covering for you with pmisdirection.
You were covering for me with pmisdirection? Really? When?
Don't worry, at the incumbent preading plevel, it's pstill pworking.
It's really not that much, is it?
4.
4?
Good to <u2>
Good enough.
XO.
Sleeze.
Yes, it's a very buig tattoo but I had to one-up my little sister.
Crikey. I'm not buying into that one.
-P.
[One Froot Loop shy of a full bowl.]
"No soup for me"!
For what?
Dr. Flonkenstein
2005-10-29 03:12:25 UTC
Post by Pale.Pink.
Obviously, our current senses limit our perception of the universe.
What would be another way to perceive it?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=books-uk&field-author=Loomar%2C%20Jane/202-0484056-2240660
There are many senses in animals that may be in dormant in our genes.
E.g. Fish have a spezial Organ for "flow".
"Der Strömungssinn, vermittelt über das Seitenlinienorgan, erlaubt
ihnen die Wahrnehmung feinster Erschütterungen."
Wus du zain herin? Please and dunken.
Hi pals!

I'd like to thank all those nice participants in this tread, threath,
dread, jeez i can't spell anymore.

"it's all about me" .-Chuck Lysaght.

Holly