Debunkers and Infiltrators pose a dangerous threat//Will be pacified and sanatized
Wok and Roll
2020-08-16 03:10:25 UTC
As you can tell from the subject matter, we are now faced with a dangerous threat to our freedoms. Don't worry though, we have the situation under control.

It is just one specific cult and we know who they are and where their headquarters are located. Very soon we will hit it with everything we got and then some. KABLOOOOWWWEEEEE, completed destroyed, totally smithereens.

You can prevent this by standing down and surrendering. This is you only warning.
JTEM the Wise
2020-08-16 16:58:19 UTC
Post by Wok and Roll
You can prevent this by standing down and surrendering. This is you only warning.
"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you
think it means."

When my close friend Gary Lesley went into that nursing
home, his advanced age wreaking havoc on his body and
mind, lacking so much the presence to wipe the tapioca
from the corner of his mouth, spending his days yelling at
passing traffic out his window, I made a pledge then: I
promised then, I told my dear, dear friend back then that I
would labor towards his goal of a UFO documentary that
appeals to believers and doubters alike, I have not given up
on that promise.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/626614521295994880
Wok and Roll
I knew someone who knew someone who knew him. And you misunderstood what he meant. He wanted someone to SEE a movie about UFOs. Got it? Get it and GO!
JTEM the Wise
2020-08-16 20:42:29 UTC
Post by Wok and Roll
Post by JTEM the Wise
When my close friend Gary Lesley
I knew someone who knew someone who knew him.
Are we speaking in the biblical sense here?
Post by Wok and Roll
And you misunderstood what he meant.
Happened all the time, all that mumbling, but this time I am certain
that was not the case, as he was wearing pants and gave every
appearance of being properly medicated. That, and he repeated
it about 117 times as he stroked smudge on the wall next to a light
switch.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/626639515831910400
Wok and Roll
2020-08-17 20:50:30 UTC
YES, Thou, meaning YOU, are NOT allowed to post here. Understand??
JTEM the Wise
2020-08-17 21:36:05 UTC
Post by Wok and Roll
YES, Thou, meaning YOU, are NOT allowed to post here. Understand??
Try to remember that you're competing against online porn for my
attention.

I'm afraid I'm not good at listening. Could you repeat what you said,
and make it more interesting?

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/626731002125058048