unusual effects leading up to full moon?
David Dalton
2020-06-03 05:35:20 UTC
I have some signs/hopes that a new age is beginning tonight or if not, that
it might closer to the exact time of full moon (1912 UTC June 5).

Since these groups are followed by sensitives, I hope that you can either
confirm or deny my hopes by reporting on any unusual effects you experience
tonight or leading up to full moon.

If I don’t get any confirmation by full moon or shortly after, I will have
to write off my own signs/hopes as another slightly delusional waxing gibbous
moon period.
"That no one seemed to have the time to cherish what was given/Oh and I
would be the last to know and I would be the last to let it show" (S.McL.)
Wok and Roll
2020-06-04 10:06:43 UTC
KNOW YOUR PLACE
SHUT YOUR FACE
David Dalton
2020-06-07 07:16:39 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I have some signs/hopes that a new age is beginning tonight or if not, that
it might closer to the exact time of full moon (1912 UTC June 5).
Since these groups are followed by sensitives, I hope that you can either
confirm or deny my hopes by reporting on any unusual effects you experience
tonight or leading up to full moon.
If I don’t get any confirmation by full moon or shortly after, I will have
to write off my own signs/hopes as another slightly delusional waxing gibbous
moon period.
For non-criminals (where criminality could be towards the environment
or other species as well as within species) there should be an
improvement in mental health, and I have noticed that in myself.
David Dalton
2020-06-07 07:27:59 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
I have some signs/hopes that a new age is beginning tonight or if not, that
it might closer to the exact time of full moon (1912 UTC June 5).
Since these groups are followed by sensitives, I hope that you can either
confirm or deny my hopes by reporting on any unusual effects you experience
tonight or leading up to full moon.
If I don’t get any confirmation by full moon or shortly after, I will have
to write off my own signs/hopes as another slightly delusional waxing gibbous
moon period.
For non-criminals (where criminality could be towards the environment
or other species as well as within species) there should be an
improvement in mental health, and I have noticed that in myself.
But some of those who hear voices, which I don’t, may receive
a divine press release which may be more accurate than my
unreliable perineum click divination. Such a press release
should be considered reliable if multiple individuals get similar
information.
Andrew W
2020-06-12 08:11:44 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I have some signs/hopes that a new age is beginning tonight or if not, that
it might closer to the exact time of full moon (1912 UTC June 5).
Since these groups are followed by sensitives, I hope that you can either
confirm or deny my hopes by reporting on any unusual effects you experience
tonight or leading up to full moon.
If I don’t get any confirmation by full moon or shortly after, I will have
to write off my own signs/hopes as another slightly delusional waxing gibbous
moon period.
The new age has been developing for a while now but it's happening slowly
like a tide coming in. However different people experience surges at
different times. You cannot expect everyone to notice changes at the same
time but sometimes it does happen for groups.
--
http://members.optusnet.com.au/ajwerner/

The golden rule with food - if it smells strange from the fridge then throw
it in the bin. With Christianity, if it sounds strange and it's from the
Bible then you must embrace it as the word of God.

A question to all Christians: Was the Bible inspired or dictated? Because if
it was just inspired then it can't be called God's word.

http://www.rumormillnews.com -- The best alternative news site.
Wok and Roll
2020-06-13 23:58:16 UTC
"David Asshole Dalton" wrote in message