Post by Hägar Post by Brad Guth
It's just the default when I use "nntp.aioe.org", so unlike yourself I don't
bother to change what others establish.
Post by Hägar
Top posting again, GuthBall ??? why do you do that ... never mind ...
I don't know who William Mook is, so I did a search. Three pages of self
promotion but not a single Wiki entry. 'nuff said.
More power to you, lunatic.
1. INVEST IN AMERICAS INFRASTRUCTURE.
2. CREATE 21ST-CENTURY ENERGY JOBS.
3. INVEST IN PUBLIC EDUCATION.
4. OFFER MEDICARE FOR ALL.
5. MAKE WORK PAY.
6. SECURE SOCIAL SECURITY.
7. RETURN TO FAIRER TAX RATES.
8. END THE WARS AND INVEST AT HOME.
9. TAX WALL STREET SPECULATION.
10. STRENGTHEN DEMOCRACY.
1. INVEST IN AMERICAS INFRASTRUCTURE. Rebuild our crumbling bridges,
levees, ports, water and sewer lines, railways, roads and public transit.
must invest in high-speed Internet and a modern, energy-saving electric
These investments will create good jobs and rebuild America. To help
these projects, we need national and state infrastructure banks.
2. CREATE 21ST-CENTURY ENERGY JOBS. We should invest in American
can power our country with innovative technologies like wind turbines,
panels, geothermal systems, hybrid and electric cars, and next-generation
batteries. And we should put Americans to work making our homes and
energy efficient. We can create good, green jobs in America, address the
climate crisis, and build the clean energy economy.
3. INVEST IN PUBLIC EDUCATION. We should provide universal access to early
childhood education, make school funding equitable, invest in high-quality
teachers, and build safe, well-equipped school buildings for our students.
high-quality education system, from universal preschool to vocational
and affordable higher education, is critical for our future and can create
badly needed jobs now.
4. OFFER MEDICARE FOR ALL. We should expand Medicare so its available to
Americans, and reform it to provide even more cost-effective, quality
Affordable Care Act is a good start and we must implement it but its
enough. We can save trillions of dollars by joining every other
country paying much less for health care while getting the same or
5. MAKE WORK PAY. Americans have a right to fair minimum and living wages,
organize and collectively bargain, to enjoy equal opportunity and to earn
pay for equal work. Corporate assaults on these rights bring down wages
benefits for all of us. They must be outlawed.
6. SECURE SOCIAL SECURITY. Keep Social Security sound, and strengthen the
retirement, disability, and survivors protections Americans earn through
hard work. Pay for it by removing the cap on the Social Security tax, so
upperincome people pay into Social Security on all they make, just like
rest of us.
7. RETURN TO FAIRER TAX RATES. End, once and for all, the Bush-era tax
for the rich, which the rest of us or our kids must pay eventually.
we must outlaw corporate tax havens and tax breaks for shipping jobs
Lastly, with millionaires and billionaires taking a growing share of our
countrys wealth, we should add new tax brackets for those making more
million each year.
8. END THE WARS AND INVEST AT HOME. Our troops have done everything thats
asked of them, and its time to bring them home to good jobs here. Were
sending $3 billion each week overseas that we should be investing to
9. TAX WALL STREET SPECULATION. A tiny fee of 1/20th of 1% on each Wall
trade would raise tens of billions of dollars annually with little impact
actual investment. This would reduce speculation, flash trading, and
outrageous bankers bonuses and wed have a lot more money to spend on
Street job creation.
10. STRENGTHEN DEMOCRACY. We need clean, fair elections where no ones
to vote can be taken away, and where money doesnt buy you your own member
Congress. We must ban anonymous political influence, slam shut the
revolving door in D.C. and publicly finance elections. Immigrants who want
join in our democracy deserve a clear path to citizenship. We must stop
corporations the rights of people when it comes to our elections. And we
ensure our judiciarys respect for the Constitution. Together, we will
our democracy to get our country back on track.
Sounds super-terrific great. So what's the excuse for not doing this on
for the moment they are open to the public.