I can only take SO much, and then I'll have to SHUT IT DOWN///shut it ALL down//Hope
Wok and Roll
2020-09-05 21:49:52 UTC
I can only take so much from so many for so long and so what? Sew what? Sew some jeans, or splice some genes. If this continues to continue, I will have to shut it down, shut it ALL down. Let's hope it doesn't come to that, but if it does, IT DOES!!
JTEM the Wise
2020-09-06 23:30:33 UTC
https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/181891453877

Just kind of makes it all worth while, don't it?
Wok and Roll
2020-09-08 20:53:42 UTC
Post by JTEM the Wise
Post by Wok and Roll
I can only take so much from so many for so long and so what? Sew what? Sew some jeans, or splice some genes. If this continues to continue, I will have to shut it down, shut it ALL down. Let's hope it doesn't come to that, but if it does, IT DOES!!
Just kind of makes it all worth while, don't it?
When the curve is flattened, we can all rejoice. All of us that is except you and your pesky little cult. They will be but a memory, if that!