Occupy WS vs Tea Party ... the hard Facts ...
Hägar
2012-02-02 00:30:56 UTC
How sweet it is .....

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_1093r9dfgq
vtcapo
2012-02-02 01:22:04 UTC
    How sweet it is .....
   http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_1093r9dfgq
Now that's what you call a MOVEMENT! Not the milk toast bowel movement
the Tea Baggers subjected us to.

Tea Bagger? Did anyone advise them what that actually means? Every
time I hear Tea Party or Tea Bagger it reminds me of the time when
Stuttering John who was working for Howard Stern interviewed Jim
Bouton the famous Yankee pitcher. He asked him the following
question.

Who, who, who, who ga, ga , got hi, hi, hit wa, wa ,with the, the,
the, ma, ma, most ba, ba balls in hi, hi, his fa fa, fa, face? Yo,
Yo, Yo, Yogi Ba Ba Berra or .... ra, ra, ra, ra, ra, Rock Hudson?
Bawhahahahahahahaha………

Tea Bagger means, “balls in your face” FaHager. What a fitting name
for the middle class miscreants that formed the party.

RT
Hägar
2012-02-02 03:46:25 UTC
Post by Hägar
How sweet it is .....
http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_1093r9dfgq
Now that's what you call a MOVEMENT! Not the milk toast bowel movement
the Tea Baggers subjected us to.

*** I should have guessed that you wouldn't find anything wrong
with the OWS filth, but would be offended by people attempting
to pay off our National Debt, which is a disgrace. However, it
also appears that only people like myself, whose financial house
is in order would be offended by that debt. Leeches like yourself
apparently are unaffected by that national disgrace.
vtcapo
2012-02-02 13:15:30 UTC
Post by vtcapo
Post by Hägar
How sweet it is .....
http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_1093r9dfgq
Now that's what you call a MOVEMENT! Not the milk toast bowel movement
the Tea Baggers subjected us to.
*** I should have guessed that you wouldn't find anything wrong
with the OWS filth, but would be offended by people attempting
to pay off our National Debt, which is a disgrace.  However, it
also appears that only people like myself, whose financial house
is in order would be offended by that debt.  Leeches like yourself
apparently are unaffected by that national disgrace.
Hag, American and all you Tea Bagg’in sympathizers scroll through
this. This is who you are and what you stand for. Let’s face it, the
movement consists of the white middle class who are clutching to an
American dream that is a lie.

The truth underlying the movement is that it is grounded in racism,
violence and coupled with a total lack of empathy for the
disenfranchise millions. OWS represents this disenfranchised group NOT
the Tea Baggers.

Nothing sums up the heartless, soulless mindset of this group then the
first clip of how a man suffering from Parkinson’s was shamefully
abused in public.

http://latftp.com/category/tea-party-violence/

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/01/12/fearing-tea-party-violence-arizona-republicans-resign/

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/10/12/1025512/-Police-Violence:-Another-Big-Difference-Between-The-Tea-Party-and-Occupy-Wall-Street

www.google.com/search?hl=en&gbv=2&gs_sm=c&gs_upl=2530l6320l0l9939l9l9l0l2l2l0l197l862l2.5l7l0&q=tea%20party%20violence%20examples&ct=broad-revision&cd=2&ie=UTF-8&sa=X

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gbv=2&gs_sm=c&gs_upl=2530l6320l0l9939l9l9l0l2l2l0l197l862l2.5l7l0&q=tea%20party%20racist&ct=broad-revision&cd=3&ie=UTF-8&sa=X

This is why Paul will never be elected.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/12/tea-party-debate-health-care_n_959354.html

http://www.inthesetimes.com/duly-noted/entry/11975/ron_pauls_former_campaign_manager_died_uninsured_free/

RT
PS Concerning my spelling. Not to make any excuses but I did suffer a
stroke after my open heart surgery and had to relearn how to speak and
write. Apparently that has not prevented me from keeping up with
likes of you. Now, let’s get to the heart of the issue which is
CONTENT. What the FUCK is your excuse?
Hägar
2012-02-02 15:19:13 UTC

http://youtu.be/2_PX5L_v_7I

http://latftp.com/category/tea-party-violence/

http://youtu.be/z5pdwTQ4xA8

[...]

My heart bleeds for you ... next thing you'll tell us is that, along with
that other liar, Bast, you've also lost a sister in 9/11.
The fact that the filth surrounding the OWS losers doesn't offend you
pretty much sums up who you are. Tea Baggers are not racists ... to
the contrary. The name Alan WEst ring a bell, you fucktard ??
No, you are the racist ... you hate successful humans, because envy
of others is in your DNA. It is no wonder that you resort to dirt
slinging, innuendo and baiting ... you are too stupid to think for
yourself. The accusation of the Tea Party members slinging racial
epitaphs went nowhere, even after repeated blatherings by the Liberal
media cunts. However black hoodlums intimidating white voters was
surrepticiously swept under the rug and the head Nigger, and yes, Eric
Holder is a Nigger and not a Black Person (Google Fast and Furious)
is refusing to investigate. But not a peep of Racism out of your collective
pie holes. I do have a solution for leeches and moochers and liars like
yourself and your class-envious welfare queen ilk, and I think
the blue prints are still available in the Hitler's archives.
vtcapo
2012-02-02 18:37:19 UTC
Post by vtcapo
Post by vtcapo
Post by Hägar
[...]
<snip> bullshit rant...

I knew it wouldn't take long for me to expose you for what you truly
are, a Nazi by self admission.

RT
PS Christ, BG has been saying that all along....
Hägar
2012-02-03 00:20:17 UTC
Post by Hägar
Post by vtcapo
Post by Hägar
[...]

*** us there anything that moron hasn't babbled to death ???
I think a little bit of NAZI would go a long way to get rid of free-loaders
and social misfits like yourself ... and GuthBall, natch ...
vtcapo
2012-02-03 12:14:21 UTC
Post by vtcapo
Post by vtcapo
Post by vtcapo
Post by Hägar
[...]
Gee Hag, you start this new post commenting on my spelling and you
spell teach wrong (tech) now instead of (is) there anything, you fuck
up again and say, (us) there anything?

Hey Sgallie boi, get your drug police over to Hags trailer. It sure
looks like he's on something. Unless it's a bad reaction from eating
from the bus trays at Skeeter's. Dishwashing can be a hazardous job.

RT

Rt
American
2012-02-02 15:34:04 UTC
Post by vtcapo
Post by vtcapo
Post by Hägar
[...]
...and not one mention of "What would Jesus do?"
Post by vtcapo
http://latftp.com/category/tea-party-violence/
Is that enough rancor for you to smear the largest, focused, and most
peacefully gathered group at the "Restoring Honor" rally, held in
Washington, D.C? Loading Image...
Post by vtcapo
http://youtu.be/z5pdwTQ4xA8
Again, you're pointing out isolated cases, in order to subterfuge the
entire movement into having a racist cause, which it is definitely
NOT.
Post by vtcapo
http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/01/12/fearing-tea-party-violence-arizona-republicans-resign/&usg=AFQjCNH0QzqJnAKv1Tx4vyKbkxtMwr8uKw
Since Arizona had the highest onslaught of Mexicans across the
border, is it no wonder citizens are outraged? Yet isn't it the Feds
themselves, who rescinded the agreement under 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)
(b)(iii), to arrest suspected illegal immigrants. Why? Because B.O.
wants to attract more votes from the (illegal) Hispanic community,
wreaking of voter fraud. That's criminal, scumbag intent, brought to
you by the grand goon Black Wizard himself, B.O.
Post by vtcapo
http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/10/12/1025512/-Police-Violence:-Another-Big-Difference-Between-The-Tea-Party-and-Occupy-Wall-Street&usg=AFQjCNF6o0h1DPv_3EFUvDzG5rsuYK4ExQ
The header on the above page appears something like what an oozing,
stinking, slimy and brutish guards of the Berlin Wall would have read,
and probably had marveled at the violence that UNINFORMED Americans
are capable of, and after reading the Protocols of the Elders of
Zion, would be ready for the next Bolshevik Revolution - instead,
we're given that all of these randomly selected fringe episodes are on
the side of violence, when the small, still voice inside each and
every one of us either shouldn't exist, or is nowhere to be found.
Most of these events have occured as a result of the notoriety which
came along with the lying mainstream media, while hanging on the
coattails of the original idea, which was to boycott the English by
throwing their tea over into the Boston Harbour. Do we have anyone
willing enough to boycott the Fed? Yes we do! Vote for Ron Paul!
Post by vtcapo
http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=www.google.com/search%3Fhl%3Den%26gbv%3D2%26gs_sm%3Dc%26gs_upl%3D2530l6320l0l9939l9l9l0l2l2l0l197l862l2.5l7l0%26q%3Dtea%2520party%2520violence%2520examples%26ct%3Dbroad-revision%26cd%3D2%26ie%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DX&usg=AFQjCNGNgKGWmcgoigXRlo1t6ViTjM9o0g
dead link noted
Post by vtcapo
http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://www.google.com/search%3Fhl%3Den%26gbv%3D2%26gs_sm%3Dc%26gs_upl%3D2530l6320l0l9939l9l9l0l2l2l0l197l862l2.5l7l0%26q%3Dtea%2520party%2520racist%26ct%3Dbroad-revision%26cd%3D3%26ie%3DUTF-8%26sa%3DX&usg=AFQjCNEMSERW2BTU1pEXiPZk24Ku-PmD0A
So? How about typing in "Tea Party Success":
https://www.google.com/#q=%22Tea%20Party%20Success%22&nfpr=1&ei=OaMqT8jGGoOutwfg08TVDw&sqi=2&start=0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=20d79f0a81e4895c&biw=926&bih=588
if that's your intent, but I feel that there might be an agenda
here...
Post by vtcapo
This is why Paul will never be elected.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/12/tea-party-debate-health-care_n_959354.html&usg=AFQjCNFPgaS_r2VvHzqTv_sW6Vr2XHmJXQ
I didn't notice anything that Dr. Paul said, that would refer to the
"Society" (Other than being a pure Communist, which has never, and
will never work but in theory, since there can be Socialists who
completely avoid being Communist). The ability of medicine to provide
"universal healing" should parallel the civilization's drive towards
"universal responsibility" for oneself, and if that means isolation
from certain environmental elements, e.g. within a bubble chamber,
then it is the individual's own responsibility to provide that.
THAT idea runs in tandem with having a much more free market economy
- which means more QUALITY JOB OPPORTUNITIES for those who can survive
such things as off-world construction, for example. That IS WHY Ron
Paul should be elected !! More free market economy and les dependency
on the Fed !!
Post by vtcapo
http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://www.inthesetimes.com/duly-noted/entry/11975/ron_pauls_former_campaign_manager_died_uninsured_free/&usg=AFQjCNHXWJ0BlYUM-jEXj8FHWSE65X1W1A
Although it seems a lttle twisted to have to depend upon so much
insurance policy, inorder to have a happy and healthy life, no one
talks about giving ailments enough time to become diagnosed BEFORE
they wreak havoc on one's genome. Since all people have different
biological reaction to specific bacterial invasion, there should be a
better way of identifying pathenogenics on a need-to-know basis. In
other words, what eating, drinking, sleeping, and personal hygene
habits are required more or less in varying environmrnents, and making
the adjustments to suit. It would also depend on how frequently blood
analyses are performed. Ron Paul is the doctor, why don't you ask
him !!
Post by vtcapo
RT
"Those who will attempt to replace YHWH's judgement, by judging
themselves, who of you are unfit, are already judged by His Prophets"

- unknown
vtcapo
2012-02-02 19:02:20 UTC
Post by American
Post by vtcapo
Washington, D.C?http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UkcuzFs2sZs/THnDwVU1kwI/AAAAAAAAAkQ/NDDxjW0...
Post by vtcapo
RT
"Those who will attempt to replace YHWH's judgement, by judging
themselves, who of you are unfit, are already judged by His Prophets"
 - unknown
From media critic to playing doctor with your last bullshit
paragraph.

Know this, the color of America is turning from Whitey White to Mocha
Brown. The Hispanic community is increasing at twice the rate of
Whites and Afro Americans are increasing at a rate 50% greater than
Whites. The disenfranchised will gradually take over.

The ramifications of this shift are just being felt in earnest with
the election of Obama. My advice……, get on the soul train
motherfucker or get left behind.

RT
Hägar
2012-02-03 00:25:10 UTC
Post by Hägar
Post by Hägar
Post by Hägar
RT
"Those who will attempt to replace YHWH's judgement, by judging
themselves, who of you are unfit, are already judged by His Prophets"
- unknown
From media critic to playing doctor with your last bullshit
paragraph.

Know this, the color of America is turning from Whitey White to Mocha
Brown. The Hispanic community is increasing at twice the rate of
Whites and Afro Americans are increasing at a rate 50% greater than
Whites. The disenfranchised will gradually take over.

*** No workee ... just fuckee all live long day and we are paying
for the future Democrats. The light will come on when the last
white guy quits his job and pays no more taxes.
God bless Margaret Thatcher ... she had it right ... sooner or
later they'll run out of other people's money.
Thank God I won't be around to see that sad day.

The ramifications of this shift are just being felt in earnest with
the election of Obama. My advice……, get on the soul train
motherfucker or get left behind.

RT

*** Da Nigger train of free rides will come to a screeching
halt this November. Mark my words....
REDRUM KILGORE
2012-02-03 06:18:51 UTC
Post by vtcapo
Post by vtcapo
Post by vtcapo
Post by vtcapo
RT
"Those who will attempt to replace YHWH's judgement, by judging
themselves, who of you are unfit, are already judged by His Prophets"
- unknown
From media critic to playing doctor with your last bullshit
[...]
We've been marking your words for years, Fagar. In fact, everyone has
been pissing all over them! <snicker>
Notroll2012
Marked for deletion or movement to the Cracker file.
G=EMC^2
2012-02-03 13:47:17 UTC
Post by vtcapo
Post by vtcapo
Post by vtcapo
Post by vtcapo
RT
"Those who will attempt to replace YHWH's judgement, by judging
themselves, who of you are unfit, are already judged by His Prophets"
- unknown
From media critic to playing doctor with your last bullshit
[...]
halt this November.  Mark my words....- Hide quoted text -
Romney,Trump and Palin are just what USA needs to represent we the
people. O ya TreBert
American
2012-02-02 03:43:57 UTC
Post by vtcapo
[...]
"Tea Baggers" was a derogatory pseudonym invented by the socialist
left in order to deride the effect of the original intent of the word
"Tea Party". Anyone who thus witnessed the original spectacle would
thus be prevented from having repeat performances staged throughout
the country, mainly because of other, paid protestors, who would
infiltrate what the original Tea Party was up to:

http://dailycaller.com/2011/10/06/organizer-admits-to-paying-occupy-dc-protesters-video/

http://theweek.com/article/index/220175/occupy-wall-street-are-protesters-being-paid

http://www.wnd.com/2011/10/357129/

Ron Paul remains the "intellectual godfather" of the Tea Party, so it
is no wonder why paid socialists wish to minimize his effect over the
nation - because according to their Marxist script for
"intellectual" (becoming shot or a rotting corpse in a gulag),
socialists have become useful idiot-victims of NWO Agenda 21 austerity
measures themselves, negating their significance for advancing the
common good for all. Why socialists are becoming the most slothful and
clinging types, that they have to be paid by their social organizers,
which pretty much negates their self-expression into a Borg-like
mentality, one can only suspect who they really must represent:

Hägar
2012-02-02 04:21:22 UTC
Post by vtcapo
Post by Hägar
[...]

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5071/5829653364_8c1f4293c0_z.jpg

You have to realize that the Socialists are envious of the Tea Party's
success.
They swept the GOP into a majority in the House and come November they
will claim the Senate. It galls Liberals that the Tea Party members are
well
behaved, clean up after themselves whenever they rally and are in general
law abiding citizen, unlike the putrid OWS scumbags of the "gimme"
generation. Unfortunately, RT is one of them. Anyone who claims to
be a teacher and then shows off his dumb ass by butchering the English
language, sold out to the Liberal establishment in order to keep his job.
In a merit based system, that loser's career would have been measured
in months, not years.
Clave
2012-02-02 04:39:36 UTC
"H�gar" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:***@giganews.com...

<...>
Post by American
"Tea Baggers" was a derogatory pseudonym invented by the socialist
left...
Total bullshit.

It was invented by the Teabaggers themselves. That they didn't know its
other meaning was simply added hilarity.

Jim
American
2012-02-02 11:01:10 UTC
Post by Clave
<...>
Post by American
"Tea Baggers" was a derogatory pseudonym invented by the socialist
left...
Total bullshit.
It was invented by the Teabaggers themselves.  That they didn't know its
other meaning was simply added hilarity.
Jim
Wow. Yet another infinitesimally small point, if one considers how
much mainstream coverage/slant has been given to the other, more
childish definition. Remember, the Tea Party was populist first, so
that puts the two-dimensional law of time/media coverage into greater
effect...
Clave

Jim
American
2012-02-02 13:12:58 UTC
Post by Clave
Post by Clave
<...>
Post by American
"Tea Baggers" was a derogatory pseudonym invented by the socialist
left...
Total bullshit.
It was invented by the Teabaggers themselves.  That they didn't know its
other meaning was simply added hilarity.
Jim
Wow. Yet another infinitesimally small point...
Most truths are.
Jim
No they're not, because your defense is weak. Yours are just flotsam
that gets pushed further out into the tidal wave we call "mainstream
lying media"..
Clave
2012-02-02 18:35:55 UTC
Post by Clave
Post by Clave
<...>
Post by American
"Tea Baggers" was a derogatory pseudonym invented by the socialist
left...
Total bullshit.
It was invented by the Teabaggers themselves. That they didn't know its
other meaning was simply added hilarity.
Jim
Wow. Yet another infinitesimally small point...
Most truths are.
Jim
No they're not, because your defense is weak...
Stating the truth is not a defense.

Jim
Hägar
Considering that most of your truths come from your colon ....
Clave
2012-02-07 04:07:55 UTC
<...>
Post by Clave
Stating the truth is not a defense.
Ahem... So you're never tested because of your spotless perfection? A
good defense is the best offense. You have to be able to defend
yourself in order to make a dent on the other side and make their
tactics against you useless. THEY are the critics that need to be
swamped with the truth, so more can become enlightened. Are you sick?
Shiny side out, freak.
vtcapo

RT
vtcapo
Thank you....
G=EMC^2
2012-02-02 12:07:49 UTC
Post by vtcapo
[...]
Palin serves gun powder tea.to her GOPer guests.at the Astor.
Occupyers get pepper spry and thrown in jail. Typing this watching
Romney. He wants every American to be middle class. ha Ha Ha . His
1% made 100,000,000 second class.on food stamps. Get the picture
yet? TreBerty
Hägar
2012-02-03 13:48:54 UTC
Post by vtcapo
Post by Hägar
[...]

*** They are on food stamps because they figured out that they can
sit on their asses all day long AND get food for free, by just voting
for the Free-ride Democrats. Eventually they'll run out of other
people's money.
G=EMC^2
2012-02-08 14:12:04 UTC
Post by G=EMC^2
Post by vtcapo
[...]
yet?   TreBerty- Hide quoted text -
Palin serves Chinese tea off the best China. That is fitting since it
was GOPers that saw to it that 20,000,000 jobs went to China thanks to
Bush. Look at the streets and you will see all driving new cars..
China two car families are in. Gas sells for less than 2 bucks. Their
cars are greener,for they can run on natural gas. China will build a
base on the Moon,and use depends. Get the picture yet? TreBert
Hägar
2012-02-08 15:07:13 UTC
Post by G=EMC^2
Post by vtcapo
Post by Hägar
[...]

*** So, you're expecting a Depends shortage ???
That would hit you hard ... back to diapers, BeertBrain.
HVAC
2012-02-08 15:51:12 UTC
Post by G=EMC^2
Palin serves Chinese tea off the best China. That is fitting since it
was GOPers that saw to it that 20,000,000 jobs went to China thanks to
Bush. Look at the streets and you will see all driving new cars..
China two car families are in. Gas sells for less than 2 bucks. Their
cars are greener,for they can run on natural gas. China will build a
base on the Moon,and use depends. Get the picture yet? TreBert
*** So, you're expecting a Depends shortage ???
That would hit you hard ... back to diapers, BeertBrain.
Question: Does Bert wear boxers or briefs?

Answer: Depends.