Notice to Debunkers AND Infiltrators - this is YOUR group.
Wok and Roll
2020-08-15 15:52:05 UTC
Notice to ALL Kooks Debunkers and Infiltrators - this is YOUR group, act as stupid as you want. Stay OUT off alien visitors. That is a serious group.

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers Jr.
At your service and service to others
They Live
We Sleep
JTEM the Wise
2020-08-15 17:09:02 UTC
Do you come on you’re competing for
Our attention against online porn. You
really need to try harder
Wok and Roll
2020-08-16 02:59:28 UTC
Post by JTEM the Wise
Do you come on you’re competing for
Our attention against online porn. You
really need to try harder
First off, you shall address me as SIR or Lieutenant. Secondly, I give the orders around here, not you. Thirdly, you shall salute after every message.

Do I make myself clear? You can't handle the truth!
JTEM the Wise
2020-08-16 20:33:54 UTC
Post by Wok and Roll
First off, you shall address me as SIR
Senior Irrationality Representative

God spoke to me. He told me to say "Hi."

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/626639515831910400
Wok and Roll
2020-08-17 20:49:55 UTC
Post by JTEM the Wise
Post by Wok and Roll
First off, you shall address me as SIR
Senior Irrationality Representative
God spoke to me. He told me to say "Hi."
Your license to post here has been revoked. You MUST obey this command.