Have aliens probed your bum?
JTEM the Wise
2021-01-11 06:38:04 UTC
Have you been sexually abused by extraterrestrial
entities? Please let us know all the details, and if
you enjoyed it.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/639989911900110848
richard...@gmail.com
2021-01-12 08:23:42 UTC
You may kindly leave these newsgroups and stick whatever your want up your gazoo. These are for serious researchers only not some crazed nutcase or conspiracy theorists. We do not want nor need your kind. Never have and never will.
JTEM the Wise
2021-01-12 17:58:47 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
You may kindly leave these newsgroups and stick whatever your want up your gazoo.
Wait. Your tongue? Are you serious? That's gross, man!
Post by ***@gmail.com
These are for serious researchers only not some crazed nutcase or conspiracy theorists.
So all those cranks that think aliens are visiting the planet only there's
a huge conspiracy in & between governments to keep it all secret; they're
not welcome? Only the folks like me are welcome here?
Post by ***@gmail.com
We do not want nor need your kind.
Kind of contradicts your wanting to, um, to "Take my temperature" with
your tongue, if you know what I mean. <Wink> <Wink> <Nudge> <Nudge>
Post by ***@gmail.com
Never have and never will.
Breath mints. That's all I can say; breath mints.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/639989911900110848
richard...@gmail.com
Listen Bozo, these groups have had enough trouble with the Debunkers, Infiltrators, and general kooks and mixed nuts. 2021 is the year we cleanse these groups of these troublemakers. Now step aside and let the Experts speak. You are allowed to listen and read, but do not interrupt the serious and honest researchers. Dunka Shane.
JTEM the Wise
2021-01-20 04:11:14 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Listen Bozo
THAT'S NOT MY REAL NAME!
Post by ***@gmail.com
these groups have had enough trouble with the Debunkers, Infiltrators, and general kooks and mixed nuts.
If you've been "Debunked" -- and he presence of "Debunkers" kind of means
that you have -- that means you are a kook and mixed nut.

Now what if any useful distinction is there between kooks & nuts?

I wonder. And sometimes drink tea.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/640721159232634881