Do aliens consume human brains?
JTEM the Wise
2020-08-17 20:22:37 UTC
The answer is "No."

Aliens do not eat human brains, nor any other part of
the human anatomy.

They couldn't. Not directly. They could process us for
our minerals and other "Nutrients" but they couldn't
consume us as food.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/626639515831910400
Wok and Roll
2020-08-17 20:51:40 UTC
SHUT UP - JUST SHUT UP!!!!
Andrew W
2020-08-17 22:31:55 UTC
Post by JTEM the Wise
The answer is "No."
Aliens do not eat human brains, nor any other part of
the human anatomy.
They couldn't. Not directly. They could process us for
our minerals and other "Nutrients" but they couldn't
consume us as food.
I been hearing for many years that reptilians do eat humans.
http://www.rumormillnews.com -- The best alternative news site
JTEM the Wise
2020-08-18 04:06:55 UTC
"JTEM the Wise" wrote i
Post by JTEM the Wise
The answer is "No."
Aliens do not eat human brains, nor any other part of
the human anatomy.
They couldn't. Not directly. They could process us for
our minerals and other "Nutrients" but they couldn't
consume us as food.
I been hearing for many years that reptilians do eat humans.
Reptilians are not technically aliens. They originate here on
earth, a prior advanced civilization. Whether they are time
travelers or (as I suspect) a space exploration "team" which
only returned tens of millions of years after their species has
gone extinct back home, nobody can state with authority.

Well i can but I'm trying to be modest here...

There are such a tiny number of them, and they were explorers
not a combat force so they lacked weapons, so they are by no
means confident about surviving any direct confrontation. This
is why they need all the medical experiments on us...

#1. To build an army/labor force.

We outnumber them by at least a million to 1, probably MILLIONS
(plural) to 1. They need all the help they can get. So they are
laboring feverishly to construct a bio engineered slave race.

#2. Reproduce.

Males were smaller, weaker and subservient; viewed as useless
for anything other than reproduction within their society. Back
home the number of makes would have been kept to a minimum,
if any were brought on their space missions at all they would
have numbered in the precious few.

The number males was controlled in their culture, under ordinary
circumstances this was done by eating the excess male population.

One way to perform long term space exploration is to simply breed
onboard your vessel. If and I do mean IF they lacked any effective
"Suspended Animation" technology, this is the only way they could
have made such trips. But...

Keeping males to an absolute minimum would have left their
reproductive capability vulnerable to any kind of accident, conflict
or disease... which is what seems to have happened.

And remember: In their cold, reptilian minds, males were a perfectly
good food source. If there was a food crisis, or if some instinct took
over, they could have themselves eliminated all their males...

So that's it then: Reptilians are earthlings. They are an intelligent
species from what we consider the age of the dinosaurs who have
either time traveled here in an attempt to bypass the extinction
event that will wipe them out, or (more likely) are the remnants of
deep space exploration teams returning home only to discover
that they world their species once knew is gone.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/626752905702162432