Would aliens even have DNA?
j***@gmail.com
2020-08-11 20:40:09 UTC
This is weird but...

Would aliens have DNA? Would their evolution be THAT similar to
us?

Isn't that kind of Star Trekish, and by that I mean an actual plot on
Star Trek?

You know, where the first intelligent species to arise in the galaxy
found itself all alone, so it ran around seeding it's DNA everywhere,
like a couple of 14 y.o. boys with a stack of porn mags...

Well if the aliens don't have DNA -- their world followed a completely
different evolutionary model -- if DNA were "Alien" to them, to turn
a phrase, how could they be any good at manipulating it?

I mean, they might be technologically advanced, or so we like to
presume, but they wouldn't be advanced at all in the area of DNA
splicing... they wouldn't even have performed Step-1 yet!

So we have to assume that aliens are just like us in order to envision
them manipulating our species and creating viruses to kill us.

They have to be just like us.

They have to be us.

We are just like us.

So aren't aliens merely our psychological defense, where we externalize
our knowledge of what humans are capable of, our fears of what might
be going on?

Covid19, for example.

We can't face our fears, they're too scary. We get overwhelmed. And
we're too weak powerless. We can't force the 1% too divulge everything
and we don't have the power to stop them even if we knew what they
were doing. So we created aliens... beings on another world... it's them!
They're the ones threatening us! Those aliens!

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/626177569829552128
Andrew W
2020-08-12 00:26:38 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
This is weird but...
Would aliens have DNA? Would their evolution be THAT similar to
us?
Isn't that kind of Star Trekish, and by that I mean an actual plot on
Star Trek?
You know, where the first intelligent species to arise in the galaxy
found itself all alone, so it ran around seeding it's DNA everywhere,
like a couple of 14 y.o. boys with a stack of porn mags...
Well if the aliens don't have DNA -- their world followed a completely
different evolutionary model -- if DNA were "Alien" to them, to turn
a phrase, how could they be any good at manipulating it?
Yes ETs do have DNA. There are physical ETs and non-physical ETs. The
non-physical ones also have DNA but it's more crystalline or other higher
dimensional type.
The highest dimensional beings are pure energy and consciousness so need no
DNA, but they're not considered ETs because they don't come from planets.
JTEM the Wise
2020-08-12 01:01:36 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Yes ETs do have DNA. There are physical ETs and non-physical ETs. The
non-physical ones also have DNA but it's more crystalline or other higher
dimensional type.
Do you have any samples? Photos? Cites?

There might be something that serves the same or a very similar
purpose to our DNA, but they wouldn't have DNA.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/626197528421056512
Andrew W
2020-08-12 02:45:11 UTC
Post by JTEM the Wise
Post by Andrew W
Yes ETs do have DNA. There are physical ETs and non-physical ETs. The
non-physical ones also have DNA but it's more crystalline or other higher
dimensional type.
Do you have any samples? Photos? Cites?
There are some in military labs.
Post by JTEM the Wise
There might be something that serves the same or a very similar
purpose to our DNA, but they wouldn't have DNA.
Depends on what type of ETs. There are thousands of species. Reptilians,
Greys, Pleiadians do have DNA.
JTEM the Wise
2020-08-12 03:23:27 UTC
Post by Andrew W
Post by JTEM the Wise
Do you have any samples? Photos? Cites?
There are some in military labs.
We need to be specific here: State. City. Name of lab.
Post by Andrew W
Post by JTEM the Wise
There might be something that serves the same or a very similar
purpose to our DNA, but they wouldn't have DNA.
Depends on what type of ETs. There are thousands of species. Reptilians,
Greys, Pleiadians do have DNA.
Hmm. Based on... ???

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/626212024736759808
Andrew W
2020-08-12 06:58:22 UTC
Post by JTEM the Wise
Post by Andrew W
Post by JTEM the Wise
Do you have any samples? Photos? Cites?
There are some in military labs.
We need to be specific here: State. City. Name of lab.
Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Dulce Base, Area 51, Pine Gap. There are
too many. Why do you want all those details? Are you planning to go to them?
Reports from military personnel, researchers and insiders.
JTEM the Wise
2020-08-12 12:24:02 UTC
You've got it backwards. Instead of beginning with a simple premise
and moving to testable ideas, you've leapt onto lengthy & quite
fictional narratives...
Post by Andrew W
Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Dulce Base, Area 51, Pine Gap. There are
too many. Why do you want all those details? Are you planning to go to them?
https://www.wpafb.af.mil/afrl/

Doesn't even be within the scope of their mission!

Also no mention of aliens or biological samples.

"Dulce Base" is one of those hysterically funny myths were there's a
"Secret" base that everybody knows about. I mean, you're claiming
intimate knowledge of it's contents!

"It's a secret! That's how we know."

It's actually the brain fart of a single mentally unhinged man by the
name of Paul Bennewitz.

Area 51? Might as well quote cartoons...

And Pine Gap? The satellite intelligence site? WOW! I mean, it really
is involved in space!

This is the problem with "UFOlogy" right here: It's focused like a
laser beam on fantasies. It is literally folklore where someone made
some stuff up and it gets added to in the retelling...

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/626215540653948928
MailGhost Tim
2021-06-26 08:04:47 UTC
For those interested in the scientific perspective about "alien" DNA, here is the debate:

https://www.airspacemag.com/daily-planet/science-aliens-part-2-what-kind-genetic-code-would-extraterrestrials-have-180977685/

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn16930-do-aliens-share-our-genetic-code/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothetical_types_of_biochemistry

Good read !
JTEM the Wise
2021-06-26 19:26:05 UTC
Post by MailGhost Tim
For those interested
If anyone were interested, besides me, they would have discussed it.
But they didn't.

-- --

https://uapro.tumblr.com/post/655017189848596480/the-aliens-know-that-were-here